Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
i cover my eyes when the op posts

better than using the ignore feature imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

LifeSizePotato posted:

people who scoff at wearing earplugs at concerts are the dumbest of babbies

i'm the dumbest of babies then because lol if you wear an earplug at a concert

and double lol if you wear two

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Ball Cupper posted:

I wear three plugs

lol lol lol

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

LifeSizePotato posted:

yeah, sorry to say but you're pretty much an idiot moron :(

just remember this thread when you're 35 years old and starting to say "huh?" more often in conversations

I'm 38 and can still hear fine after a shitton of concerts???!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Hobohemian posted:

I have never seen someone other than the actual musicians wear earplugs at a concert. Maybe I just don't listen to the same music as you pussy rear end bitches that can't handle loud noise.

iadwtp

no same person ever posted:

hm yes I am at a concert and I don't want to hear anything because I am an idiot and need to save my hearing for anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

LifeSizePotato posted:

i don't really believe that, but either way, it's just an objective fact that not wearing earplugs at concerts is a stupid thing for stupid people

You wear earplugs to concerts lol

• Locked thread