Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
What made you decide to create Something Awful?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Will you be my friend?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

Have you ever helped Shmorky hide dead bodies

I think more likely he has had to hide dead Shmorkies.

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

lowtax what would happen if you never pooped would you explode?

I can answer this if you want.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

you're not lowtax but thanks for the offer anyway

Yeah I just figured you might want my :smith: story involving it. You're welcome for the offer.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

wait did this actually happen to you for real? i definitely want to hear your poop explosion story

Not me. Just someone's father I knew. He had some disease that effected his bowels so he couldn't poop. They had to get him a bag to attach to him for pooping.

Sadly, further complications made the poo bag not work and he was in the hospital to get surgery to try and fix it. It didn't work and he ended up choking to death on his own poop.

:smith:
:rip:

• Locked thread