Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BKPR posted:

spake inglash

this is apparently a very confused woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

thegalagakid posted:

As a troop, this is loving horrifying.

But she's wearing an american flag!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Ootrek posted:

there are many proud immigrants who don't write our glorious language like they're schizophrenic

they also don't have half bald women.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Spacedad posted:

In the CNN article video you can hear a bus protester shouting 'go back to mexico.'

Problem is the people on the bus are all from central America.

Central Americans are treated differently than mexicans are, because they tend to be refugees - we actually have them processed and report to an immigration facility. That's partly why they were being taken to where they were.

These idiots don't even know what they're protesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gSQg1i_q2g

Yep. They don't even know who their mad about anymore

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Raip posted:

ha I get it, cuz she is clearly republican!

Who is? Let me at em!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nonsense posted:

gently caress them until death, don't stop pushing.

but their assholes are so tight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Alexzandvar posted:

I'm glad the republicans will ruin their chances with this highly religous new voter base with their cartoonish racism and jingoism.

I wish I could believe this.

• Locked thread