Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Ootrek posted:

there are many proud immigrants who don't write our glorious language like they're schizophrenic

snd them hmoe untll thay "learn" how to rite propprly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

If Republicans really wanted to do something about illegal immigration they would just force employers/contractors to use E-Verify and place huge fines on employers that hire undocumented workers. So while Republicans are openly against immigration I have the impression that some in their party support it since it helps them bust unions and keep wages down. Even the crazies here in NC couldn't get an E-verify bill through because our conservative governor vetoed it.

That said I'm all for immigration but I'm just baffled why conservatives tend to opt for building giant fences, or other stupid poo poo when everything could be solved with E-verify and random workplace inspections.

Parallax Scroll posted:

employers are often white

• Locked thread