Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

The Feldman Felcher posted:

Holy poo poo thanks for the heads up about that. Not like I'd be caught dead at a theater watching it anyway, but what to avoid when renting or streaming.
2h45m of utter poo poo...there ain't no drugs strong enough that could remotely help to endure that

It was the most surreal thing I had ever seen, 3 hours of explosions and talking hunks of metal. I had not slept and saw it in imax 3d and sat in front of a 400lb nerd who wouldnt shut the gently caress up but was sitting alone and that didnt matter because for 3 hours straight my face got melted off and nothing made sense. All I learned is that the government gets a stiffy at the idea of shooting my hot daughter in the head. This is the only message in the movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread