Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I absolutely loathe the south by the way...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYxXtKkqK4E

Almost as much as this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Cyberball 2072 posted:

Funny, you telling other folks not to breed. You seem to be getting cranky, that T production should be checked before your ruse starts to fail.

Everybody having a good time talking about waffles and your classist rear end gotta show up all "lol poors" "lol da souff." lame rear end bigot.

Yeah, but you're a poor juggalo embarrassment to society so maybe all your life choices, including your preferred breakfast establishment, are complete gently caress ups and should be made fun of?

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

Yeah, but you're a poor juggalo embarrassment to society so maybe all your life choices, including your preferred breakfast establishment, are complete gently caress ups and should be made fun of?

So you're not gonna finish that waffle? Whoop whoop ninja!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Waffles are objectively better than pancakes.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
This is where I go when I feel like beating people up at 3 am.

Nog
May 15, 2006

i don't know why waffle house is open 24/7, they really only need to be open friday-sunday midnight to 5 AM to still get 90% of their business

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

ripped0ff posted:

i don't know why waffle house is open 24/7, they really only need to be open friday-sunday midnight to 5 AM to still get 90% of their business

i think this would blow their cover as the de facto open air meth market of america

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

ripped0ff posted:

Inbred worthless hill-folk need a constant availability of greasy poo poo food.

We dont need a hillbilly uprising...

Keep them pacified. :ohdear:

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

genesplicer posted:

I love Waffle House. However, the clientele after midnight (particularly in Arizona) can generally be described as "cowboys and outpatients".

It's the best part, its like dinner and a show. There's something comforting in the universal regularity of the waffle house, the one in Tucson is just like the one in Mesa and that one is just like ones in NC or GA. Its like the oddest theme restaurant. A "Be Our Guest" for lowlifes.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Last time I went there the waitress just sat right down on the floor while taking our order, if it wasn't Waffle House I would have a problem with that.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Cyberball 2072 posted:

It's the best part, its like dinner and a show. There's something comforting in the universal regularity of the waffle house, the one in Tucson is just like the one in Mesa and that one is just like ones in NC or GA. Its like the oddest theme restaurant. A "Be Our Guest" for lowlifes.

I'm not sure if the "Please do not bring your guns inside our restaurant" sign is comforting or frightening.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Cyberball 2072 posted:

So youre a lowlife.

Ok, got it.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
oobie'
affle Hous

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
"I don't like Waffle House," is one of those red flag statements like "I hate dogs," or "I enjoy setting people's houses on fire." It's the equivalent of an animal being black and bright yellow or covered in spines; nature is telling you, "Do not touch, something is wrong with this creature and you'll regret getting near it."

WELL LET ME TELL YOU ***I*** WOULD NEVER EAT ANYTHING AS SOUL-SUCKINGLY HORRIFYING AS SCRAMBLED EGGS OR "HASHED BROWNS" OR WHATEVER THOSE CANCER PATTIES ARE CALLED FOR gently caress'S SAKE YOU MIGHT AS WELL SHOOT YOURSELF WITH AN AIDS GUN AS DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

Go to a local independent diner thats probably infinitely better hth.

unless you live in the midwest where its nothing but chains then if so lol

lol you don't go to waffle house in the middle of the day

mom & pop places can suck my dick waffle house is great

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
This is one of the things that bums me out about living in California: no Waffle House. The only time I've ever been to one was on a near-cross-country drive back from Minnesota, and closing in on 1am, my friend and I decided to stop in at a Waffle House in Arizona. I can honestly say it's the only time I've ever had fun while in a restaurant, a word typically not ascribed to the restaurant experience.

Closest thing we have here is Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, and while the food is good and there's a nice soul kitchen charm, it's no post-midnight Waffle House.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

psyopmonkey posted:

Non-existent.

How much fried garbage food do you people need to consume in one sitting?

lol you loving pussy human being

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

JonathonSpectre posted:

WELL LET ME TELL YOU ***I*** WOULD NEVER EAT ANYTHING AS SOUL-SUCKINGLY HORRIFYING AS SCRAMBLED EGGS OR "HASHED BROWNS" OR WHATEVER THOSE CANCER PATTIES ARE CALLED FOR gently caress'S SAKE YOU MIGHT AS WELL SHOOT YOURSELF WITH AN AIDS GUN AS DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT

tbf they use a lot of that liquid butter stuff to cook everything with which gives off a weird taste

Snodgrass Supreme
Nov 6, 2012
Waffle House was basically the only place I could find to eat drunk at 3 AM one christmas morning, waffle house owns

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

i cant read this if im plastered wtf

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Snodgrass Supreme posted:

Waffle House was basically the only place I could find to eat drunk at 3 AM one christmas morning, waffle house owns

There's ihop if you're feeling fancy but thats more 3 am date instead of drunk as gently caress 3 am date

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
waffle house owns, 24hr diners own

ihop sux

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Home fries > hash browns

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Lamebot posted:

Just get the really big hash browns with jalapenos and cheese. It's what I do every time I'm walking home from the bar.

Some guy gave me half a bottle of wine in a Waffle House once.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lamebot posted:

thats why they have pictures

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Y'all ever listen to the songs about Waffle House in the Waffle House jukebox?

https://www.wafflehouse.com/your-house/jukebox-favorites-volume-2

StdNormDist
May 2, 2010
Waffle House was the best place to study late at night in college. I chain smoked and drank a shitload of coffee, after it was glorious.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

vyst posted:

cracker barrel > waffle haus

nope

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
thinkin about that waffle house jukebox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIfxBthfFkg

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

The dirtier the waffle house the better the food. You'll know if your hashbrowns all the way are going to be good if the line cook is still smoking a cigarette over the griddle.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
don't mess around with waffle house cooks.

quote:

FULTON COUNTY, Ga. — A Waffle House cook accused of killing a customer told Channel 2 Action News why he fired the shot.

"I’m feeling threatened because the security guard, he’s not even talking. He’s not saying nothing. He just standing there not doing nothing," Quintavious Martin said.

Martin, a former Waffle House cook, said that he felt like his life was threatened several weeks ago at the restaurant on Fulton Industrial Boulevard where he worked.

He talked to Channel 2's Ryan Young on Monday.

Martin was charged with murder but has been released because of the Georgia’s "stand your ground" law.

Martin said the person he shot had been cursing at female waitresses. He threatened to return, Martin said.

“My intention was not to harm anybody,” Martin said. “I was trying to make money and live.

He said that he felt threatened but did not plan to shoot anyone. The reason he had a gun with him at work, Martin said, was because he had been robbed prior to the incident and had a shotgun pointed at his face.

Martin was fired and is not allowed back on the restaurant grounds, he said.

Martin’s lawyer said her firm investigated and found that security guards and the man who was killed may have had a shootout a year ago in the same parking lot.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/former-waffle-house-cook-speaks-out-after-shooting/ngWym/

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I like Denny's, but this is about Waffle House.

My friend told me something bad happens if you played the Waffle House song on the jukebox. Like everyone working there will hate you...

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
You ever had Waffle House pussy?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Iron Crowned posted:

You ever had Waffle House pussy?
is that on the secret menu

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

psyopmonkey posted:

KRANK rear end DONK UP IN DIS HIZ...

A box on stoxk suspension and steelies is in no way a donk what the gently caress man

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Barfing Cumlord posted:

Waffle House is the best there is and you're loving stupid if you disagree

Big Black Brony
Jul 11, 2008

Congratulations on Graduation Shnookums.
Love, Mom & Dad
In waffle house as of this post. Will report experience in ten minutes.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

spacejew posted:

In waffle house as of this post. Will report experience in ten minutes.
keep us updated

live updates in this thread

Big Black Brony
Jul 11, 2008

Love, Mom & Dad
Got Waffle and hash browns, 10/10. Do recommend. Go at peak hours only and to ones in bigger cities for best results.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Black Brony
Jul 11, 2008

Love, Mom & Dad
Unless you want a twilight zone time then go at the late hours, you get some crazy people out in the middle of no where.

• Locked thread