Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
If I felt like putting pants on right now, waffle house is the place I would be. i'm also really highj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Florida is where the people from every other hellhole go to escape. Except the panhandle, those people are Confederate white trash.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
In high school I frequented my local WH pretty often and there was this nice dude that was always there, Lance, and he probably worked like 80 hours a week or something ridiculous like that. He'd work his rear end off but then every few months he'd work up enough paid days off and vacation time that he'd take a week long cruise up to Alaska, go to Hawaii for two weeks. He went to Italy, France, a bunch of other countries as well. That's pretty much all he wanted to do...no kids, no wife, just traveling and slingin some hash to drunk kids. anyway that's my 'house story

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ZombieParts posted:

Growing up in alabama we referred to florida as "misplaced yankees" and didn't like them much.

no reason really

just didn't like them

Nice of you to take a break from lynching black folk and loving your cousins to have such deep introspectIon about my fine state.

But for real Rick Scott is a loving rear end in a top hat and he's the worst governor

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

psyopmonkey posted:

Florida is worse than the south.

loving sell Florida to Cuba for a 10 year supply of cigars

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

vyst posted:

Nice of you to take a break from lynching black folk and loving your cousins to have such deep introspectIon about my fine state.

But for real Rick Scott is a loving rear end in a top hat and he's the worst governor

cannot quote this enough, seriously gently caress rick scott

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I've never been to Waffle House but I am both racist and prejudice so I think I'd fit in.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Sorry but the American Southeast, for better or for worse, is both the cultural epicenter of the United States, and a priceless American treasure. No matter how bad some parts of it may be, one cannot destroy it entirely without losing something both precious and irreplaceable.

Only thing that matters

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

C. Everett Koop posted:

Only thing that matters

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Bumping this for Independence Day, George Washington would have kicked it at Waffle House. No doubt

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Omi-Polari posted:

waffle house comes to you

Okay this changes everything

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
yeah thats my poo poo son

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

texaholic posted:

Bumping this for Independence Day, George Washington would have kicked it at Waffle House. No doubt
lots of drunks scarfing down raisin toast in waffle houses across america tonight

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Omi-Polari posted:

google maps tells me there's one in Lackawanna, PA

Yeah there's two around Scranton (that's one of them), both of which are farther north than all five boroughs of New York City. The one in Bethlehem PA is farther east though, and the easiest to get to from NYC if you feel like going from Yankee to anti-Yankee in just a couple of hours (it's right off I-78, so just take the Holland Tunnel and then keep going until you see all the tweaked-out truck drivers exiting).

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

Professor Tomtom posted:

I've never been to Waffle House but I am both racist and prejudice so I think I'd fit in.
waffle house in the middle of the night is the ultimate melting pot of socioeconomic classes and races and for the most part people get along so it's actually the opposite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StdNormDist
May 2, 2010

This is unironically the best poo poo ever.

• Locked thread