Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

jiharlequinade posted:

Always had a special place in my heart for Dead Ringers. I had these friends in high school, twin brothers who were both a bit eccentric and we'd make them watch it and constantly draw comparisons and just generally devil them with it constantly. They really hated it. So, yeah Dead Ringers.

Wikipedia posted:

Dead Ringers is a 1988 psychological drama and thriller starring Jeremy Irons in a dual role as identical twin gynecologists.

This sounds like an amazing movie to me, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

jiharlequinade posted:

It's fantastic. It's just that it's difficult to choose a favorite Cronenberg, so I go with the one that reminds me of my weirdo friends.

This movie is totally freaky. Two thumbs up.

• Locked thread