Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

As a little explanation since you really should not watch the whole video:
This kid is a loving weeaboo, and a fanboy of a japanese singer or something, and as a present or so she visits him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY&t=99s

Then this occurs.

Watch his grandfather in the background.
Watch as he looses all faith.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Ron Darling posted:

loose?

loose.

you literally spelled "lose" wrong

it's literally four letters of the english language and you managed to mangle it to make a nonsensical statement

eat poo poo. you are why america is dying

you realize i am not from america you obese, gunfucking human being.

e: you are the reason

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

feld posted:

What part of Canada are you from?

I am a Eurofag.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Ocean Book posted:

that grandpa maintained a constant expression. The OP is projecting his own judgements onto the grandpa, probably because he imagines old+ male means the grandpa is super into being judgmental. that's a reasonable assumption, IMO, but what is interesting is how the OP hopes to use the imagined opinions of a pseudo authority figure (old+male) to gain respect within his own mind.

your a human being

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

ripped0ff posted:

to be fair, if you are that grandpa i bet you'd wish you had a gun too so that you could murder-suicide that kid

Yes.

• Locked thread