Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
How many of us have been oppressed by the normal people of the society we've been dreadfully forced live into, because of our differences in our interests in video games, manga, LARPing and living in mom's basement? Do we not feel hunger when we crave cheese doodles and mountain dews? Do we not yearn for a sexual partner each night we slip into bed with an anime doll? Do we not feel dedicated to austicially defend an obscurd television show, video games or comic books?

I dream of a society where I will never be ridiculed for being a Boba Fett fanboy. I dream of a society where bronies can co-exists with other nerds. I envision a world in which we can go to movie theatersto watch a film written not by hollywood sheeples, but by fanboys. Could you see yourself one day watching a legitimate Samus vs Master Chief film? This is a reality only possible in a Gooniliphate.

I can promise you that with your support of this envisioned society, that you will never have to excercise a day in your life. I can promise you it will be only a neckbeard male only society. I can promise you we can procreate through the use of artifical inseminations into artifical wombs. That's right fellow goons, for the first time in a human society, we would be the first to no longer depend on females for the survival of the goone race. You will no longer experiences social anxieties because the source of our problem, women, have been eliminated.

Grab your nintendo laser gun, pack on your super surged mountain dews and cheese doodles rations. We are going to reclaim what is rightfully ours.

Who is ready?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Can I be the evil chancellor?

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Morkyz posted:

Can I be the evil chancellor?

Are you willing to be a puppet?

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Hingehead posted:

Are you willing to be a puppet?

No, as the evil chancellor everyone else would be my puppet, thats the whole point.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

this poo poo is too high concept for me

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
This is pretty 2005 m8

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

This should be posted in GiP

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
This is an idea worth killing for, worth...dieing for.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Some one kick start the purchase of a office building or other large building some where lovely where everything is cheap.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

This thread needs gay homo jihadists to post dicks

Paging Roboshit/Biff

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
WE ARE ISyphilIS

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
The most hated enemy of any goon is a slightly different goon, so I don't think this will work.

Cender
Sep 24, 2004

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

The most hated enemy of any goon is a slightly different goon, so I don't think this will work.

That's exactly why it will work.

Crunk Magnet
Feb 19, 2004
Poop Soup
Sorry, I am already on my way to Islamic State to build mud huts for Islam, inshallah.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Crunk Magnet posted:

Sorry, I am already on my way to Islamic State to build mud huts for Islam, inshallah.

At least you'll be out of your mom's basement for a few weeks.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
I'd kinda like to see a town that was nothing but basements no above ground structures, except a couple 7-11's and a denny's.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Would the mods be the Imams and Lowtax be the Grand Ayatollah?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

no
#notallgoons

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
whats the goon kaaba

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
if a game such as zybourne clock collapsed within two weeks, a gooniliphate would collapse faster, with each goon creating their own faction and fighting against the others

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Fandyien posted:

whats the goon kaaba

the sound I make when I blow into my gf's pussy.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Ron Darling posted:

if a game such as zybourne clock collapsed within two weeks, a gooniliphate would collapse faster, with each goon creating their own faction and fighting against the others

we can unite goons long enough to drive away the populations of all bordering towns.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Fandyien posted:

whats the goon kaaba

Original "Doom House" DVD signed by Fragmaster, Lowtax and the Mega64 boys.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

dontcareaboutname posted:

we can unite goons long enough to drive away the populations of all bordering towns.

we wouldn't even need weapons because the smell alone would do that

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

The Taint Reaper posted:

the sound I make when I blow into my gf's pussy.

You are an infidel. We do not allow women in our society. Off with your dick.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Ron Darling posted:

So basically the Syrian Civil War?

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
My replica of sting has cheeto dispel IV enchantment. Only if I can be the beheader.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Ninja Taliban Woman - a goon brought up by Gurkha Ninjas, she's the Gurkha in the Burka, suicide bombing Fedora stores and magically regenerating after, to bomb another day

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

To achieve this, we must borrow money from our moms and grandmothers, then we purchase properties in a chosen town, elect our town officals, deprive our enemies of needed resources and educations. Then when they are at their weakest, we shrill at them with our assburger behaviors and body stench. The sight of a neckbeard alone will be enough to cause our foes to fled in terror.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Ninja Taliban Woman - a goon brought up by Gurkha Ninjas, she's the Gurkha in the Burka, suicide bombing Fedora stores and magically regenerating after, to bomb another day

Why would you bomb fedora stores when in fact Fedoras are a staple goon fashion?

Hingehead fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Jul 7, 2014

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

dangan-ronpa samus

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Would the mods be the Imams and Lowtax be the Grand Ayatollah?

Lowtax would be the Gooniph.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

FadingChord posted:

So basically the Syrian Civil War?

with more katanas and mt. dew ice bombs but basically yeah

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Hingehead posted:

To achieve this, we must borrow money from our moms and grandmothers, then we purchase properties in a chosen town, elect our town officals, deprive our enemies of needed resources and educations. Then when they are at their weakest, we shrill at them with our assburger behaviors and body stench. The sight of a neckbeard alone will be enough to cause our foes to fled in terror.

just kick start the purchase of a building, have it cleared for section 8, disability and food stamps, get a goon lawyer to get people into every program. Kick out all non goon professionals from the town make our own grass roots political party. Then slowly estroy all surrounding towns.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

I'd kinda like to see a town that was nothing but basements no above ground structures, except a couple 7-11's and a denny's.

It'll look like Afghanistan and Yemen basically. A goon nation can rivals the Taliban and Al Qaeda's shithole mountain bases.

Hingehead fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Jul 7, 2014

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
why not do what that one goon did and just buy a useless piece of land, all people would need would be some shovels and ply wood to make homes.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

why not do what that one goon did and just buy a useless piece of land, all people would need would be some shovels and ply wood to make homes.

grover is the head builder?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
Basements with some wood supports.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
I've decided what our World Empire Conquest Flag will look like when we lay waste to our first city/town.

This is our war cry. This is the face of terror we will soon unleash on the nonbelievers. This is the face that represents the pains we've endured for decades under the torment of the normal people.

La Ilowtax ilLowtax wa Aatrekan rasulillowtax!

TAKBHIR!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I want to issue our first fatwa against Justin Bieber for making drug & drink driving uncool

• Locked thread