Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Benzos seem to be bad as a solution but good for hangovers making my alcoholism more effective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Val
Jul 11, 2003

Ain't had a drink in seven months. :c00l:

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Dry July reminds its participants that they relied on alcohol to get through their miserable lives more than they realised.

EDIT: Oh this is only a thing in Australia huh?

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Jul 4, 2014

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

i drink to forget that i live in a country that is going to collapse soon

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

roboshit posted:

0 calories other than the 3500 you eat at Taco Bell you mean

No one eats lovely junk food after drinking.

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!
drinking is boring

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

NihilismNow posted:

its pizza or nothing.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

NihilismNow posted:

If you're a real alcoholic, you physically cannot eat. Food just comes right back up.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

If you're a real alcoholic, you physically cannot eat. Food just comes right back up.

They should print this on informational flyers. As long as you can still eat a shwarma after drinking you are not a alcoholic.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

BeanBandit posted:

drinking is boring

actually drinking makes boring poo poo less boring hth

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Val posted:

Ain't had a drink in seven months. :c00l:

congrats on either not being alcoholic or not having access to alcohol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Has anyone said
"It's not a disease, it's the cure" yet?

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

The real catch 22 is not having any appetite or thirst when you don't drink but at the same time needing those things, so you have to drink.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

NihilismNow posted:

They should print this on informational flyers. As long as you can still eat a shwarma after drinking you are not a alcoholic.

Thank God, more ninkasi for me

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
anyone ever buttchugged? really interested in the results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Usually videogame betas are more stable and complete than alphas, so wouldn't it be better to be a beta? Ideally you'd just want to be a finished product.

• Locked thread