Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
lol his fuckin kid got owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

TheChad posted:

How the gently caress do you accidentally leave your kid in a car for more than like, 15 seconds.

I think the standard defence when these cases go to court is that it's a form of highway hypnosis.

Dad or mom drives their long commute to work every day, the same commute, over and over. For years and years. One day the sitter can't make it and they have to drop the kid off at grandma's place downtown, but once on the road the hypnosis kicks in and they completely forget about the sleeping kid in the car seat in the back and just head to work like every other day.

It's only a few hours later when they are eating lunch that they get a nagging feeling that they forgot something. Something important. And then they realize their mistake, and what follows is the single worst moment in their lives that they will never forget, and never forgive themselves for. :smith:

Either that, or mom/dad is high as gently caress and/or actively trying to kill their child for insurance money.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

what happened posted:

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i don't see a problem here

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

what happened posted:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

TheChad posted:

How the gently caress do you accidentally leave your kid in a car for more than like, 15 seconds.

idk but go into public and look around u, everyone around u will look like this...prob something to do with people unable to put their mobile device away and pull their head out they rear end every now and then when real life demands ur awareness.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

A misanthrope posted:

certainly living up to your username

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

StashAugustine posted:

certainly living up to your username

ok the names are too much

wtf is a "vag-dropping" jesus crhist

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
Reddit made someone succeed, I give them that.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Twee as gently caress posted:

Ok I found the third killer thanks to Encyclopedia Dramatica. Kevin Underwood :nms: https://encyclopediadramatica.es/Kevin_Underwood :nws:

Uh yeah don't read his statements or confession or you will cry, get drunk, cry some more, vomit, drink more then cry some more

That's one sick gently caress. every time I see his name I just want to cry.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
wtf I think I just heard about this on NPR, was there a dog in the car too?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

what happened posted:

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Man what a loving loser, I hope he enjoys life in federal prison.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Rambling Robot posted:

That's one sick gently caress. every time I see his name I just want to cry.

and then you realize that this guy also wrote poo poo like this:

Kevin Underwood posted:

Wow, how amazingly cool is my life? I was going to spend a Friday night going to the movies, with my mom and my little sister. Yeah, that's cool. We were going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which I really want to see. We didn't get to watch it though, because we got up there and it was sold out for every showing until 9:35. Wedding Crashers was also sold out. I only know this because the teenage guys in front of us in line were throwing a big fit about it, saying, "We're getting into that movie one way or another." You couldn't pay me enough money to watch that movie. I find the very premise of that movie to be morally offensive. I almost walked out of the theater because they showed a preview of it before Star Wars Episode 3. The trailer made me so angry I almost didn't even watch Star Wars.

So we've got anime and criticizing misogyny in movies as morally repugnant

there's no :stare: big enough

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

this kevin underwood guy seems like a straight up stupid douchebag imo

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Napoleon those are the wrong type of tots to bake.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

THS posted:

this kevin underwood guy seems like a straight up stupid douchebag imo

lmao he also called himself a feminist and in his amazon wishlist he had poo poo like the vagina monologues

:psypop:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i hope they lock him up and throw away the key!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Is he trying to look like a retarded kid in court on purpose?

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

A misanthrope posted:

when I was 30, if I did that in ANY public place, I would have been promptly beaten into submission (or at least very quiet sobs) by ANY ADULT within striking distance. And I'm only 40.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Twee as gently caress posted:

lmao he also called himself a feminist and in his amazon wishlist he had poo poo like the vagina monologues

:psypop:

fuuuuck

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i feel i must say i do not have the intention of ever murdering someone. unless they gently caress with my puckins

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

K-Wood's blog posted:

I guess I'm just too nice, women all want to be friends with me. Even girls I don't like have told me what a nice guy I am, and, as if that wasn't bad enough, I've even been told that "I actually forget you're a guy, I don't even think of you as a guy, you're like one of the girls to me."

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

THS posted:

i hope they lock him in a hot car and throw away the key!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I like how this dickhead googled "how to survive in prison" like he would last a day in prison before getting shanked a thousand times.

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot

Tipps posted:

I think the standard defence when these cases go to court is that it's a form of highway hypnosis.

Dad or mom drives their long commute to work every day, the same commute, over and over. For years and years. One day the sitter can't make it and they have to drop the kid off at grandma's place downtown, but once on the road the hypnosis kicks in and they completely forget about the sleeping kid in the car seat in the back and just head to work like every other day.

It's only a few hours later when they are eating lunch that they get a nagging feeling that they forgot something. Something important. And then they realize their mistake, and what follows is the single worst moment in their lives that they will never forget, and never forgive themselves for. :smith:

Either that, or mom/dad is high as gently caress and/or actively trying to kill their child for insurance money.

That's a pretty fuckin weak excuse.

whoops murdered my kid

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

what can you say, nice guy just wanted a nice meal

ieatmidget
Jan 9, 2006
So I kicked him in the head until he was dead! Nyahahaha
They should execute this creep the same way he executed his own son.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

DaveWoo posted:

I know everyone has a right to an attorney and all, but man, how does someone bring themselves to defend a guy who pretty clearly murdered a 22-month-old

Ultimately, the defense attorney plays a role in the process of attempting to mete out justice fairly. If the defendant had no representation, you would never feel like he had a fair trial.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Frostwerks posted:

what can you say, nice guy just wanted a nice meal

holy poo poo I go on his blog and what's the first thing I read?

quote:

The newpaper today is full of stories about something that I hate. Corporate Sponsorship.

its like he was trying to hit every loving item on the checklist of goony killers all at once

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

It's been a while since I read something that's blatantly shitthatdidnthappen.txt

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

seriously though the psychology of someone like this is pretty interesting. everyone has contradictions but how can someone be so void of selfawareness and make such poor decisions, be so retarded, deluded, murder a child, yet be married, have a child, and have full employment. and post on the internet about feminism, being a nice guy, death, and killing your child

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

theres just so many levels of crazy going on there i cant really process it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

this would be a cool story if it actually happened because people w/ no control over their kids are the worst

thinking this entire situation played out with the dude angrily muttering and leaving in a huff after getting his creamy treat tho

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

THS posted:

seriously though the psychology of someone like this is pretty interesting. everyone has contradictions but how can someone be so void of selfawareness and make such poor decisions, be so retarded, deluded, murder a child, yet be married, have a child, and have full employment. and post on the internet about feminism, being a nice guy, death, and killing your child

Believe it or not but irl I'm actually socially retarded.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

lol bet his wife is a loving piece of work too

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

THS posted:

you know how serial killers are all family men and pillars of the community? yeah

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

THS posted:

The guy who posted about feminism and being a nice guy was not the Redditor who killed his toddler for insurance money, he was in fact the goon who abducted, murdered and raped a 12 year old girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Steampunk iPhone posted:

The guy who posted about feminism and being a nice guy was not the Redditor who killed his toddler for insurance money, he was in fact the goon who abducted, murdered and raped a 12 year old girl

oh good

• Locked thread