Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i get these things confused sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Steampunk iPhone posted:

The guy who posted about feminism and being a nice guy was not the Redditor who killed his toddler for insurance money, he was in fact the goon who abducted, murdered and raped a 12 year old girl

ok, good thing we got that sorted out

jesus christ

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Steampunk iPhone posted:

abducted, murdered and raped a 12 year old girl

In what order?

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
He loved to read Anne Rice and other YA novels as well, what a surprise.

Also no way people didn't know he was loving insane:

quote:

So anyway, I'm just walking down the street today, and this guy yells, "What the hell are you doing in the middle of the street, you loving moron?" Not really, but that would have been great. I've been in a weird mood all day today. I was talking to myself even more than usual at work tonight. I was saying very strange things, weird things, and most of the time I was talking in some kind of strange spanish accent or something. I sounded kind of like Strong Bad from Homestar Runner.com.

quote:

Ok, last time I was planning on telling about my weird sister. I'm pretty weird, but my sister freaks even me out sometimes. She learned most of it from me, but soon surpassed me in weirdness. The other day she was telling me and my mom about how she was talking to herself at school the other day, and people were like, "Who are you talking to?" And she said, "Oh, just Satan, and the other voices in my head." And when someone says her name, she'll say "Yes, Satan?" She learned that from me, I learned it from Ace Ventura. She's also been heavily influenced by the cartoon "Cow and Chicken," which used to be our favorite show. One time, when she was about 8 or 9, she was playing with one of her dolls, pretending it was her little girl. She was dressing it, and combing its hair and stuff like that, and pretending she was getting it ready for picture day at school. But the doll didn't want to get her picture taken, and kept complaining. Finally my sister threw the doll across the room and yelled, "Get over there and have your picture taken like a MAN!" It was great, we still laugh about that.

quote:

Holy Crap. There's a new Scooby Doo series on the WB. I must find out who is behind this and kill him/her/it/them. But I won't just kill them, no. First I will make their life a living hell, and then I will destroy all that they hold sacred and dear. They will suffer greatly for their crimes against humanity. Come on people, it's time to let Scooby die. But no, instead of relegating him to the dustbins of history, people have to keep bringing him back with countless reruns and new forms, and new merchandise and movies. I hate Scooby Doo. I HATE Scooby Doo.

quote:

It never ends. Today I found out that they have Scooby Doo dog treats, and Scooby Doo breakfast cereal. It seems I must destroy the world to save it from itself.

quote:

See that little rating thing there at the bottom of the page people? It's not just there for decoration. Rate me! Uhh, but only if it's a good rating. And then, when you're done rating my site, go to Alicia's site and read it, and then give her some good ratings too! And then, send me money! Lots of it! Ummm, email me, and I'll tell you how to send it to me. And then, uhhh, send me more money! Money, and valuables, and jewelry, and expensive electronics equipment, and your children! Send me your children! No wait, keep the kids, I hate kids. Unless...maybe I could make an army of sugar-crazed Harry Potter fanatics, and finally take over the world! I better write that one down for future research.

I've only gone through like six entries out of thousands :negative:

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Stex T posted:

In what order?

That order

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Robo Reagan posted:

lol bet his wife is a loving piece of work too

Meanwhile, when the boy's mother, Leanna Harris, arrived at a day care center to pick the boy up, employees there told her Cooper had never been dropped off, the detective said.

"Ross must have left him in the car," she replied, according to Stoddard. Witnesses said they tried to tell her many other things could have happened, but Leanna Harris insisted that Ross Harris must have left the boy in the car, Stoddard said.

how loving stupid can you get lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Steampunk iPhone posted:

The guy who posted about feminism and being a nice guy was not the Redditor who killed his toddler for insurance money, he was in fact the goon who abducted, murdered and raped a 12 year old girl

lol it's funny how no matter what goons are always one upping other retarded assholes on the internet

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

these are the kind of people who describe themselves as "quirky" on online dating sites

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Put mom and dad in metal box, seal shut, cut airhole, leave in middle of Arizona desert.

serbp
Nov 30, 2013

Twee as gently caress posted:

who was he even blogging to

was anybody even reading these things at the time

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

THS posted:

seriously though the psychology of someone like this is pretty interesting. everyone has contradictions but how can someone be so void of selfawareness and make such poor decisions, be so retarded, deluded, murder a child, yet be married, have a child, and have full employment. and post on the internet about feminism, being a nice guy, death, and killing your child

it's because having a job, an SO and a kid are just baseline things that most humans do and aren't really indicative of success or mental stability in any way

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Myron Baloney posted:

Meanwhile, when the boy's mother, Leanna Harris, arrived at a day care center to pick the boy up, employees there told her Cooper had never been dropped off, the detective said.

"Ross must have left him in the car," she replied, according to Stoddard. Witnesses said they tried to tell her many other things could have happened, but Leanna Harris insisted that Ross Harris must have left the boy in the car, Stoddard said.

how loving stupid can you get lol

loving crime of the century right here

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i guess. a lot of people live in their parents basements, never find a partner, or have some mental problem that prohibits them from holding a job

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Stoddard recounted witnesses telling police that Harris was acting erratically when he pulled into a shopping center asking for assistance with his son.

Witnesses told police they heard "squealing tires, and the vehicle came to a stop," Stoddard testified. Harris got out of the car yelling, "Oh, my God, what have I done?" Stoddard said.

The 33-year-old father then stood there with a blank look on his face, the detective said. When a witness told Harris his son needed CPR, Harris went to the other side of his vehicle and made a phone call, apparently to tell someone his son was dead, a witness told police, according to Stoddard.

Harris never called 911, and when an officer told him to get off his phone, he refused and even said, "F*** you" before an officer took his phone and handcuffed him, the detective said.

lol these two people are some great actors I tell you what

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

THS posted:

i guess. a lot of people live in their parents basements, never find a partner, or have some mental problem that prohibits them from holding a job

yes, some people are capable of failing the simplest of tasks but there's still plenty of retards who settle down with a fat trailer park uggo and work 7am-11pm at Dennys or Wal Mart

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

serbp posted:

who was he even blogging to

was anybody even reading these things at the time

Documenting everything that goes on in their lives seems to be part of the psychosis of these people. They are just so loving centered on themselves, see themselves as the center of the universe and figure everyone else is just as interested in their boring lives as they are. See: Bjork's stalker who recorded hundreds of hours of himself on loving VHS tapes.

and yeah as I was saying:

KW posted:

September 10th, 2002. The day before the anniversary of the terrorist attacks on America. And I say...who gives a gently caress? I'm sick of hearing about it! I was sick of hearing about it a week after it happened. I liked the coverage of it at first, because it was entertaining. But after a few days of it, it got boring! The same thing happened with the Murrah Building bombing in Oklahoma, from which I live only about 30 or 40 miles away. I didn't care about that, and I don't care about the WTC. No one I know was involved in either of them, no one I know was hurt. And as long as none of my close friends or I are hurt, I don't give a gently caress how many people the terrorists kill. I'm not worried about it. I live in the middle of nowhere, there's not much chance they're going to bomb anything here. The only thing I'm worried about is Anthrax, or something else chemical or biological.

They say there's a good chance of another attack of some kind tomorrow, (or today if you want to be really anal about it). Now I'm not hoping they attack, I'm not going that far, but if they do, let's just say I'll be watching the news coverage of it for the entertainment value.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Documenting everything that goes on in their lives seems to be part of the psychosis of these people. They are just so loving centered on themselves, see themselves as the center of the universe and figure everyone else is just as interested in their boring lives as they are. See: Bjork's stalker who recorded hundreds of hours of himself on loving VHS tapes.

and yeah as I was saying:

"i live only 30 or 40 miles away from a major bombing"

"i live in the middle of nowhere and am not worried about terrorists"

hmm.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
seriously tho dude's edgy as gently caress attitude reminds me of being 14 again

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

yeah i guess it really is just self-centeredness and selfishness. narcissism sort of

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Myron Baloney posted:

Stoddard recounted witnesses telling police that Harris was acting erratically when he pulled into a shopping center asking for assistance with his son.

Witnesses told police they heard "squealing tires, and the vehicle came to a stop," Stoddard testified. Harris got out of the car yelling, "Oh, my God, what have I done?" Stoddard said.

The 33-year-old father then stood there with a blank look on his face, the detective said. When a witness told Harris his son needed CPR, Harris went to the other side of his vehicle and made a phone call, apparently to tell someone his son was dead, a witness told police, according to Stoddard.

Harris never called 911, and when an officer told him to get off his phone, he refused and even said, "F*** you" before an officer took his phone and handcuffed him, the detective said.

lol these two people are some great actors I tell you what

lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

seriously tho dude's edgy as gently caress attitude reminds me of being 14 again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoUWdzNp9SM

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
Is this Bab

He loved to read Anne Rice and other YA novels as well, what a surprise.

Also no way people didn't know he was loving insane:

Is this baby baker harris or another goon killer. either way he is hosed up.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax
^^^ I've been posting Kevin Underwood poo poo for like 2-3 pages now

Robo Reagan posted:

yeah and let's add another goony attitude to the list: constantly making GBS threads on christianity but getting outraged when someone speaks against Islam

quote:

The Reverend Jerry Falwell has made another one of his incredibly insensitive and hateful "christian" remarks.

"I think Mohammed was a terrorist." He says, speaking of the Prophet Mohammed, Islam's founder and sacred figure. This is from the man who said that the September 11th attacks were the fault of the homosexuals and the liberals.

I hate this guy.

and he also has a lot of posts about how the US government is terrible and how the Russians were better. this is incredible

edit:

OH COME ON

quote:

And then, while I was waiting for my food, I noticed something else that bothers me. Spelling and grammar mistakes on signs. I noticed a store across the street and painted on the front window was, "Used furniture and appliances," only furniture was spelled "furnituer."

edit2:

quote:

Here's something interesting I found last night. A page about the perils of flouride in the water. No, it's not one of those weird mind-control conspiracies. But did you know that flouride is one of the deadliest poisons in anything except miniscule amounts? It also sites research that links flouridated water with an increase in certain medical conditions, such as cancer, immune deficiency, and the fusing together of the vertebrae. Click here to read more.

Twee as Fuck fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Jul 4, 2014

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

at least they have a smart defense attorney though I hope?

"It's not even criminal negligence enough to support a misdemeanor," Defense attorney H. Maddox Kilgore told the judge, asking him to dismiss the warrant. "Ross pulled out of a Chick-fil-A, and his mind went elsewhere. It's easy to get distracted when you get behind the wheel. Everyone does it."

Kilgore said he himself had forgotten boxed-up leftovers, a comparison on which the prosecution seized. Someone might remember that they left spaghetti in the car after 30 minutes, said Assistant District Attorney Chuck Boring.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Myron Baloney posted:

at least they have a smart defense attorney though I hope?

"It's not even criminal negligence enough to support a misdemeanor," Defense attorney H. Maddox Kilgore told the judge, asking him to dismiss the warrant. "Ross pulled out of a Chick-fil-A, and his mind went elsewhere. It's easy to get distracted when you get behind the wheel. Everyone does it."

Kilgore said he himself had forgotten boxed-up leftovers, a comparison on which the prosecution seized. Someone might remember that they left spaghetti in the car after 30 minutes, said Assistant District Attorney Chuck Boring.

It's like the cheap dimwitted lawyers you see in cartoons but irl

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

will slenderman let him go to the mansion now

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
holy poo poo

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
what a scumbag. what the gently caress

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Parallax Scroll posted:

will slenderman let him go to the mansion now

Finally lol'd at something

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

how easy/difficult is it to just be "I don't want my kid any more" and put them up for adoption? actual question i dont know poo poo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

pengun101 posted:

baby baker harris

Myron Baloney posted:

id say the baby otherwise was genetically p lucky

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

THS posted:

these are the kind of people who describe themselves as "quirky" on online dating sites

hey lady wanna kill some babies?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
drat you got dealt the wrong hand when your fat retarded idiot wife still looks out of your league

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
of course they're alabama fans

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Robo Reagan posted:

drat you got dealt the wrong hand when your fat retarded idiot wife still looks out of your league

shes got big boobs though. for some people thats all u need...

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
They look p much like every adult Alabama fan I've ever met.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
Hot car death: the elliot roger story

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

making it a lot harder to post jokes =(

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

CharlestonJew posted:

It's like the cheap dimwitted lawyers you see in cartoons but irl

Assistant District Attorney Chuck Boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serbp
Nov 30, 2013

bigzak posted: