Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Just to see how long it takes to get to overflow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainBreak
Jun 9, 2001
Heeeeeeeee poop. :airquote:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

take a picture every morning and evening and turn it into an animated gif

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
depends on how many bits u use for storage op

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
If you bitch out of this I will never let you forget it

e:

THS posted:

take a picture every morning and evening and turn it into an animated gif

this, also

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
When it's filthy enough, stick your head right down in there and take it all in, inhaling deeply. Don't worry about gagging or asphixiation, it all ends up in the bowl anyway. pls continue until the flailing stops, but make sure to have a buddy catch thoses pics, and hold your face in it

Pretty please?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

The Feldman Felcher posted:

When it's filthy enough, stick your head right down in there and take it all in, inhaling deeply. Don't worry about gagging or asphixiation, it all ends up in the bowl anyway. pls continue until the flailing stops, but make sure to have a buddy catch thoses pics, and hold your face in it

Pretty please?

way ahead of you. i spraypainted GBS around the toilet bowl and now i'm just standing in it. think i'll just stay here a while.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

yeah i love the idea of turning your entire house into a sort of jenkam box. throw a party and get everyone high as gently caress

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Idiot fucker op doesn't understand fluid dynamics. Flushing doesn't matter, only clogging matters

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
have you considered peeing in the tank and only flushing once the tank is filled with piss?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

THS posted:

yeah i love the idea of turning your entire house into a sort of jenkam box. throw a party and get everyone high as gently caress

You bring the poo poo/I bring the doo doo
We get the ladies/the kids'll say thank you
IT'S FO THE SHORRRRRTIIIIIIES, yeah

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

uG posted:

have you considered peeing in the tank and only flushing once the tank is filled with piss?

filling the tank w/ semen

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I did that once at a pool I worked at back in high school. Toilet broke and no one felt like fixing it. Not only was it filled with month old piss and poo poo, but it was baking in 100+ degree tempertures. Smelled like Subway in there.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

i think if you drink a lot and keep pee'ing you'll be fine. its all gravity

just don't wipe

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
Honestly thought the toilet flushes automatically when it get a too full and isnt clogged. I recall pouring a good amount of bleach in the toilet bc I didn't want to scrub and it flushed after a certain point. Redid it with water and it did the same thing. I think op you are going to have to transfer the contents of the toilet after a certain amount of usage to a safe place for storage

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
i'm still wiping, but i am printing out gbs threads to use at tp

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
lol u don't have a toilet w/HDMI support

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
thanks for reminding me of my first boy scout summer camp when the plumbing stopped working in one of the bathrooms near our campsite and every stall had poo poo and toilet paper piled up like 6 inches above the seat

my patrol was supposed to clean it but we all refused, no idea who ended up cleaning it all up

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Mustang posted:

thanks for reminding me of my first boy scout summer camp when the plumbing stopped working in one of the bathrooms near our campsite and every stall had poo poo and toilet paper piled up like 6 inches above the seat

my patrol was supposed to clean it but we all refused, no idea who ended up cleaning it all up

The camp was just like: "Burn it down and build a new."

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
"if it's brown flush it down, if it's yellow let it mellow"
-confucius

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i hope u enjoy the smell of ammonia.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Gaunab posted:

"if it's brown flush it down, if it's yellow let it mellow"
-confucius

Did they tell that to every kid in 5th grade camp across America because I remember those words verbatim.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
As an experiment, pour a bucket of water into your toilet and see what happens.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Hobohemian posted:

Did they tell that to every kid in 5th grade camp across America because I remember those words verbatim.

Simpsons did it

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Mods please create a poop fetish forum to keep GBS sparkling clean and pine fresh.

TIA

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Good choice for the environment.

Thanks, OP.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

ghlbtsk posted:

Mods please create a poop fetish forum to keep GBS sparkling clean and pine fresh.

TIA

we need more sub forums.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Doobiest Maximus
Right into my waiting mouth.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
hawt

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Same. You are an inspiration. I wont wipe either. Let's see how revolting we can be.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
i like wiping, though.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Wimp

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
i feel like i've been TP cucked

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Build your own toilet outside!

Dig a hole 2 feet wide and 3 feet deep.

Layer the bottom of this whole with ash and small rocks.

Build a little seat of bamboo then poo poo into this hole for about 12 months.

After each poo poo, throw down some camp fire ash.

Every year, bury the old pit and dig a new one.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
someone might come and dig up my old poops, tho. i need those.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

drunkb posted:

Same. You are an inspiration. I wont wipe either. Let's see how revolting we can be.

Crust punk was(?) an actual thing.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
If you cant squat poop into the air without needing toilet paper, then I dont know what to tell you. I poo poo ghosts. I dont even need my 2000 flushable wipes, bitch.

nvm no cake
Feb 27, 2011

Harime Nui posted:

You bring the poo poo/I bring the doo doo
We get the ladies/the kids'll say thank you
IT'S FO THE SHORRRRRTIIIIIIES, yeah

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist

redshirt posted:

Build your own toilet outside!

Outside pooping is dangerous at a certain age. I first learned that I'd grown butt hair when I went camping with a church group at an Arizona state park around '85-86. I took two shits that day, the second of which revealed to me my new-grown pelt in a spectacular and humiliating manner. The first poo poo took place 3 miles into a 6-mile hike so I was forced to wipe with leaves that didn't completely clear all of the debris. Loose shorts and boxers allowed enough airflow to harden the residue around entwined hairs to create a rank and crusty dreadlock directly across the opening of my anus.

When nature called again, the emerging log tore the hair apart and away from my tender skin. The excruciating pain launched me straight up and into a dead sprint that was changed by the pants around my ankles into a face-first fall to the ground. I'd been bitten! I'd squatted over a snake and it bit me, and it was still there!

Crying now, I stumbleran the 20 yards back to the campsite, falling repeatedly and covering my legs and clothes with dirt and the blood and dung dribbling from my agonized rear end. When I reached the clearing I took a final fall and lay on the ground in the middle of a coed circle of my peers, thrashing and screaming for someone to get it off - get the snake off! I had interrupted a hymn, and the looks I received then and for the rest of the trip are something I will never forget. I believe that it was the initial step on my path to rejecting God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Haskell9 posted:

Outside pooping is dangerous at a certain age. I first learned that I'd grown butt hair when I went camping with a church group at an Arizona state park around '85-86. I took two shits that day, the second of which revealed to me my new-grown pelt in a spectacular and humiliating manner. The first poo poo took place 3 miles into a 6-mile hike so I was forced to wipe with leaves that didn't completely clear all of the debris. Loose shorts and boxers allowed enough airflow to harden the residue around entwined hairs to create a rank and crusty dreadlock directly across the opening of my anus.

When nature called again, the emerging log tore the hair apart and away from my tender skin. The excruciating pain launched me straight up and into a dead sprint that was changed by the pants around my ankles into a face-first fall to the ground. I'd been bitten! I'd squatted over a snake and it bit me, and it was still there!

Crying now, I stumbleran the 20 yards back to the campsite, falling repeatedly and covering my legs and clothes with dirt and the blood and dung dribbling from my agonized rear end. When I reached the clearing I took a final fall and lay on the ground in the middle of a coed circle of my peers, thrashing and screaming for someone to get it off - get the snake off! I had interrupted a hymn, and the looks I received then and for the rest of the trip are something I will never forget. I believe that it was the initial step on my path to rejecting God.

same

• Locked thread