Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Rowan's smile widens, revealing a set of perfect pearl-white teeth. "I think everyone in this town knows who you are. And it doesn't look like it did you any favors. Lucky I came by! What did that guy want, anyway?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.

XP: 1 | Harm - | Conditions: -

Keep it cool.

Darius gets another cigarette out as if to demonstrate. God dammit are you shaking? Stop. "Oh, uh, I came out here to smoke during the assembly and ran into 'em."

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Roman chuckles softly and shakes his head. He pulls a lighter from his jacket pocket and lights your cigarette as it hangs from your mouth. "It looks like you ran into them pretty hard!" He retrieves another object from his pocket, a plain white envelope with a red wax seal. "This is an invitation for a party tonight," he says handing the envelope to you, "Down at the abandoned Culpepper Warehouses. I'd tell you where you can call for directions but uh... I think you know the way."

He takes your cigarette from your lips slowly and puts it in his. He inhales, then slowly exhales, luxuriating in the sensation. He hands the cigarette back to you. "I'll see you there," he says, "I should get back to class." And he walks away.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Darius waits until Roman is out of sight before slumping and crouching against the wall, holding the still-burning cigarette in one hand and the invitation in the other.

Jesus Christ.

Of course he'll be going; he never does his homework and his parents usually aren't around, so there's nothing stopping him. He takes a puff on the cigarette...is that peach lip balm?

Jesus loving Christ.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

XP: 1

Not even Ophelia can watch a cheer routine forever. She starts to snoop around underneath the bleachers, looking for someone interesting to spy on, careful not to step on any of the empty Capri Suns so carelessly discarded. It's not long before she finds what she's looking for. Those Mary Janes and white knee socks could only belong to one girl; Ophelia's dead heart skips a beat. Delilah was nice to her, and she has such a pretty smile, and her hair looks so soft...

...okay enough of that. Ophelia shakes herself out of her reverie and notices that next to Delilah is Grace. Of course. She grimaces, squinting around legs and bleachers to see what her freshly-minted nemesis is up to. She's doing something on her phone; a little suspicious, Ophelia thinks, given Mira's clique's constant tapping away on their mobiles. She didn't think Grace hung out with them. She cranes her neck in between Grace's and her other neighbor's legs to get a better look at the phone screen.

packetmantis fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Jul 7, 2014

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Ophelia

You catch sight of part of an outgoing text. "not sure. she seems familiar. have a bad feeling."

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Ophelia blanches even whiter. Oh poo poo, oh, poo poo, Grace knows! She can't help but let out a tiny squeak of distress.

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

XP: 1 | Hexed: False Prophecies | Conditions: Lost Soul

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the LORD has promised to those who love him. - James 1:12

The dance? Not what she'd had in mind. Too crowded, too inconvenient. But the LORD has sent His command through His angel, and she must obey. It would send the right message, too. How could these people look for their false King or Queen when their town is at the edge of the abyss? Idolatry at its finest. No wonder the angel picked it.

Delilah crosses herself at the announcement of Jeremy's death. His judgement had come too soon, poor guy. She didn't really know him - not really, really. But he was at peace, now, and that was what mattered. There would be a service at the church for him, no doubt. Perhaps... The snap of Grace's phone breaks her from her train of thought. "Who was that?" she asks with a smile.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Delilah

Grace pockets her phone and smiles back at you. "Oh, it was just Joe. Guess he was panicking because he didn't finish his algebra homework and he wanted me to give him the answers!"

You hear a tiny squeak of distress from below.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

1 XP Conditions: Icy

Mira smiles coldly. "I don't know why Justin Bieber's ugly copycats wouldn't have anyone on their side. You might want to look at something more current than a geology textbook."

Shut Someone Down: 7 +1 = 8. The Twins get the "last year's model" condition, and they give Mira one.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Mira

Jim looks back towards the assembly. "Tsk; robots cannot understand feelings yet they can be so hurtful."

James smiles and leaves a plain white envelope with a red wax seal on the seat between you and him, for you to take or leave as you wish. "No hard feelings, though, girls. We're having a party at the old Culpepper Warehouses tonight; you should come and see how grown-ups do things." He looks you up and down and smirks. "You might learn something."

The Twins give Mira the Clone Condition.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

1 XP Conditions: Clone, Icy

Mira picks up the envelope and puts it in her handbag. She smiles at her friends: "A party is an excellent way to start off the school year." Then she returns to watching the assembly. Between periods, she will open up the envelope with a nail file and text the details to her friends.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Darius stares at the envelope for a little while before pocketing it and leaving. Big D and his goons'll be back soon, better not be here when they show up.

The assembly's probably almost over, so Darius makes his way back to class. He'll open the invitation later, maybe at his locker between classes.

Roman, huh...

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

They conspire, they lurk, they watch my steps, hoping to take my life. - Psalm 56:6

At the sound from below, Delilah looks down.

It's the girl. The girl from class, whose name she can't remember. "Uh...what are you doing down there?" Well, this was getting weird. Was she spying on them? She frowns, confused and a little angry.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

"No!" Ophelia gasps, panicking. "I - I dropped something down here, I was just... looking for it, and I - saw you. Um." She fidgets with her glasses. Does she even need them anymore? "S-sorry..."

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

But the eyes of the wicked will fail, and escape will elude them; their hope will become a dying gasp. - Job 11:20

Delilah raises an eyebrow, leaning in a little. Was she telling the truth? Maybe. Things dropped under the bleachers all the time. But... The way the girl hastily fidgeted, eyes nervously wide - it made Delilah doubt her honesty. "Well, you could've asked for a hand. It's kind of weird just finding you there like that, looking up at us." Really, who does that? Just staring at people?

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Ophelia grimaces! Well, this isn't going well. "You looked busy," she says, weakly. "I didn't want to interrupt..."

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

XP: 1+1 | Hexed: False Prophecies | Conditions: Lost Soul

And when you release them, do not send them away empty-handed. - Deuteronomy 15:13

"Busy? It's the assembly." The girl was obviously flustered. Nervous about getting caught? Or just shy? Either way, Delilah sighs, shaking her head. "Just get out from under there, before a teacher catches you." She turns around again, waiting for the show to end. She didn't mean to be rude, really, it just...sort of came out that way.

Shut Down at 2d6-1=3. Nope, but I get xp!

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Ophelia is glad - well, not really - that she's still the master of putting her foot in her mouth. She nods quickly to Delilah and scrambles off, out from under the bleachers and towards a bathroom to collect herself.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

As she scrambles away, Ophelia can hear Grace say, "About time. There's just something off about that girl. You should stay away from her, Delilah. For your own good."

Delilah

When you look into Grace's eyes, there's no hint of malice in her demeanor. While Grace wouldn't typically be involved in "warning away" like this, there's no sign of any motivation save for the typical mutual concern for your well-being.

Lunch

The second best bell of the day: lunch bell! Doors to every classroom slam open. Teenagers pour out of every room like water from a submarine leak. The silent hallway becomes a cacophony of excitement and resentment that competes with the clamor from the earlier assembly. The talk of the day is about some exclusive party The Lost Boys are holding that evening, and how one might discover its location and gain entry.

What will you be doing for the lunch hour? Hanging out in the cafeteria? Holing away in some classroom? Will you be seeking anyone's company in particular?

This is a new scene, so stats you've previously marked xp for are back on the table. I forgot to mention that the beginning of the assembly was also the beginning of a new scene, so if you held back on marking xp for any previously exploited hilights, go ahead and mark it now.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

The Invitation

Unless indicated otherwise, all invitations for tonight's party at the Warehouse are identical. The invitation is heavy black with "psychedelic" neon patterns. It reads:

TURNING OF THE SEASONS 2014
This invitation allows the bearer and their guests entry to the most exciting dance event of the year. Join us for a night of heavy beats and hot bass.

Below the main text is a phone number which can be called for instructions to a location where a guide can be met for instructions to the actual location of the party. In the case of Darius and Mira, the location of the party itself has already been revealed. Below the number is a reminder that this is a drug-free party.

If anyone has been to one of these kinds of parties before, they already know this is not true.

The back of the invitation lists a number of underground DnB artists from around the Chicago metropolitan area. Most of them are hopelessly outdated and have lost their chance at greater notoriety. But in Morrowdale, last year's Chicago trash is this year's hottest trend.

100 degrees Calcium fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jul 8, 2014

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Mira and her clique are making no effort to be seen today at lunch. They flood the cafeteria at the beginning of lunch, buying their usual smoothies (strawberry-passion fruit for Mira), and then head to their quiet hideout in the back of the fashion and sewing classroom.

When they're alone, Mira turns on Alicia, fixing her eye-to-eye, body tense. "What were you thinking, Alicia? This is unacceptable. You know that. You broke our rules. Everyone has been seeing us. You don't want to upset us - cause yourself trouble, do you?"

Shut Alicia Down: 5 + 1 = 6. Guess Alicia has a bit more of a spine than Mira expected.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Mira

Alicia matches your glare. "Your rules, Mira! Not ours! Just because you were the School Queen last year doesn't make you actually the boss. We just listen to you because you have such a good eye for fashion, but this time..." she gestures herself like she's revealing a prize, "This clearly looks better on me. I think the 'power' is getting to your head, Mira."

"Besides you don't always follow the rules, Mira!" Jennifer suddenly blurts out, "Craig Wallace says he saw you making out with Bradley Greene." The others gasp and Jennifer covers her mouth as if she has made a serious mistake. And she probably did.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

Darius sits outside in the shade of a tree, picking at a burger. In fact, he's been ignoring his food so much that ants have started to crawl onto it.

Usually he'd be staying in the art room with a few others after the bell, working on some pretentious piece of poo poo, or more often getting up to some sort of misdeeds throughout the campus (or even off it), but he can't get that encounter from earlier out of his head. How did he know Darius would be out there? And sure, his lineage offers him some amount of prestige, but he's not exactly popular - what are the Lost Boys doing inviting him to one of their parties?

Was Roman really coming onto him earlier...?

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

XP: 2 | Hexed: False Prophecies | Conditions: Lost Soul

Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful. - 1 Corinthins 4:2

Lunch is spent alone - away from Shirley's prayer group, and from Grace who had to see the school nurse about something. The words her best friend had delivered are still in Delilah's mind as she picks at the chicken special. She really should know better by know that the special is never all that special. But her thoughts are elsewhere, and she does not mind the bad food. She'd known Grace practically as long as she could remember. Sure, they hadn't always been as close as they were now... but they had never been enemies. Never lied to eachother. So when Grace says something's wrong, Delilah is inclined to listen.

But odd as the girl may be, she hardly seems a danger. So what was so terrible that she had to stay away from her? So as always, when she is confused, she turns to her Emissary for understanding. She prays with eyes closed a. <"My guardian. I call on the LORD's infinite wisdom and His grace to guide His child who is lost. I pray to you for your guidance, as you speak in the LORD's name, and have never steered me wrong. Show me understanding where there is confusion. Show me clarity where there is fog. Help His servant so I may continue to be faithful and good. Amen.">

Gaze into the Abyss at 2d6+1=5

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Prophecy comes to Delilah.

You step into a large, beautiful bathroom. Your shoes click against the immaculate tile flooring, and the click echoes. In front of you is a pair of red and black blinds with gold trim. Steam rises from behind the blinds.

You step around them. You see a curved bathtub, easily large enough for several people. It's filled to the brim with fruit, a beautiful collection of oranges, grapes, apples, and raspberries. Ophelia's head sticks out from the collection of fruit one side of the tub, as if she is bathing in it. You step closer... drawn by the sight of the fruit, or something else?

Before you know it, you're standing right next to the tub. Ophelia is looking up at you silently, her face flush with color as she smiles warmly.

Then it hits you. The smell. The buzzing. You look down and almost vomit. The fruit is rotten, mold growing on plant matter falling in on itself. The whole tub is covered in flies and maggots.

Ophelia takes one of the oranges, her fingers sinking into the rotten flesh. Flies scatter as she draws it to her mouth. She opens her mouth wide and

You're in the cafeteria, sitting alone. You feel something wet on your face and when you touch it, you see that you're bleeding from your nose. Your body is covered in a cold sweat.

Delilah gets the Condition Under The Weather

Ophelia

You've spent every period since the assembly in one of the girls' restrooms, crying and sniffling in a closed stall. Every now and then another occupant will ask if you're alright, or if you need to see the nurse. When you don't respond, they leave convinced they're imagining things.

Shortly after the lunch bell, you hear the clicking of feet against tile. Another occupant. But the newcomer approaches closer, until she is standing directly outside your stall. From here you can see the shoes and socks... the same shoes and socks you saw when you were spying on Grace Clark during the assembly.

"Who are you?" she asks quietly, her voice shaking.

Darius

You contemplate the sandwich in front of you. It's a good thing you're not hungry, because it is crawling with ants. You'd have to be pretty desperate to want this food now.

Joe Summers approaches you. You see fresh purple bruises on his face. Soon one of his eyes will be completely shut off.

"You gonna eat that?" he asks.

100 degrees Calcium fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Jul 9, 2014

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Even as a cold sweat comes over Ophelia she decides to stick with her time-honored strategy. If it works on everyone else, why wouldn't it work on Grace? Who cares if Grace knows she's not right?

That makes her cry a little more. poo poo.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Ophelia

"Why... when I look at you, I feel things I worked so hard to get over. Everything from this Summer... locking myself in my room... learning to tie knots for an attempt I never made... comes back and I just.." you hear a barely held back sob "I can't keep it in. Who are you?" You hear a thump against the stall door. Then again. Then full on banging, rattling the door. "Who are you!? Who are you!? Who are you!?" she keeps on shouting and crying.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

Ophelia tries to keep it in, but as Grace shouts at her, her tears burst the dam and come forth in huge, rattling sobs. She fumbles at the door latch until she gets it open and swings the door open, banging it off the stall wall next to some graffiti suggesting the reader call Mira for a 'good time.'

"I'm sorry!" she screams, mostly to Grace, her voice raw from crying. "I'm sorry! I should have killed myself instead! I - I wanted them to hurt, I wanted them to feel how they - how they made me feel!" Why does she still have to stop to catch her breath? "And now I'm still here! I'm still here, I'm never going to get away from this place, it's like reliving my worst memories over and over again! I just want to be dead, and gone, and everyone can go on with their lives a-and maybe I'll finally get some peace! Nobody ever cared about me! I know! I hear them talking, and I know no one misses me!"

Her legs wobble, and give out, and then she's kneeling on the floor, slapping the floor uselessly with her palms as she sobs to no one.

ETA: Ophelia is projecting blame here, and with a roll of 8, she afflicts Grace with the blame condition, but in return, she begins to reenact the scene of her death.

packetmantis fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Jul 9, 2014

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Ophelia

Grace covers her mouth and steps back. "It's... it is you. No..."

She kneels down next to you. "I had no idea," she whispered. "It must be so painful..."

She grabs you by the sweatshirt and lifts you up, then kicks you in the back of the legs, causing you to lurch forward into the wall. "Like I give a drat! You wanted them to feel how they made you feel!?" She plants her fingers on the back of your head and pushes hard, slamming your face into the beige wall. "You loving killed them!" Another push into the wall. She doesn't care that you don't bleed. "Tara!" Slam. "Cindy!" Slam. "EVERYONE!" Slam. Slam. Slam. She pulls your head back by your hair and leans in close to your face. "I don't know what's keeping you here, but you better make your peace soon. Because I... will... end you!"

Are you going to let her leave with that?

Ophelia takes 1 Harm.

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

XP: 3 | Harm: 1

Sure, Ophelia doesn't bleed. But every time Grace slams her into the wall, her - outline? - frizzes like a poorly-tuned television. A thing of the past, just like Ophelia. When Grace finally stops, the fizzle seems to stay; Ophelia's fuzzy around the edges, and occasionally a raster-line slashes her into portions.

The violence seems to have rattled something loose in her head. Grace's mocking bellows, the pain blooming across her skull, the humiliation filling every pore of her body - she's angry, suddenly, so angry she can't breathe. They're bastards, all of them, stupid selfish bastards and they all deserve to die! She'll make them see how much they hurt her! They don't care who they make miserable and now they're going to P̴AY҉́!

Ophelia roars wordlessly, her dull eyes flaming with deadlight. She whirls around and grabs Grace with strength far exceeding that of a living person. One hand clutches Grace's neck; the other digs into her shoulder through her cute pink button-up shirt.

Grace has a full view of Ophelia's fury-wrenched face as the dead girl forces her back, step by step, until they're at the sinks. And with a cruel sneer, Ophelia smashes Grace's head into the mirror, again, and again, and again.

And then she simply blinks out of sight, like someone cut the breakers. Grace is left alone in the bathroom.

Ophelia lashes out physically at Grace. With a roll of 9, she causes 1 Harm to Grace. With Ophelia's Vengeful move, she adds 1 Harm to that since she gave Grace the blamed condition, for a total of 2 Harm on poor Grace. In return, Ophelia becomes her Darkest Self. Whoops.

Also, since Volatile is highlighted (and Dark is too oops forgot to include that in my last edit), I can mark XP.)

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Grace screams with pain and rage as you slam her face into the mirror again and again, powerless to stop your revenge.

And then she falls to the sink. The mirror is shattered, glass mixed with blood forming a grim bathroom mural. Grace is gasping for breath and spitting blood onto the counter, barely holding herself up. In awe she looks up at her crimson-stained, shattered reflection.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

"Huh? Oh, uh no. Go ahead." Darius eyes the burger as Joe leans in to pick it up and grimaces. "poo poo, Joe, don't eat that. Leave it for the ants."

He glances up at Joe's blackened and bloodied face. "The hell happened?"

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Darius

Joe barely raises an eyebrow at you as he contemplates the bug-ridden food. "Ants gotta have a lot of protein, right? Can't be all bad...

He looks at Darius warily. "Nothing happened. I fell. Poor, clumsy Joe, y'know?"

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

XP: 3 | Harm: 1 | Darkest Self

That's one bitch taken care of. Ophelia lets Grace fall, unaware she's become disconnected from the world of the living. She exits the bathroom, striding purposefully down the hall; Mr. O'Neill's motivational posters, pinned to strategically-placed corkboards along the walls, rustle and rattle in a spectral wind. Some of them tear off and flutter to the floor.

It's lunchtime. All the brainless cliques should be in the cafeteria, stuffing their faces with whatever sludge is being served up today. She stands in the doorway and screams at the sheeple, wordless, gobbets of ectoplasm flying from her lips: "I'm going to loving kill you all! Get down and maybe you'll duck the loving bullets!"

In her fury, she barely notices no one answers, or even seems to hear her. Fine. She'll show them anyway. ...she seems to have dropped her guns, though, so she simply walks towards the nearest table and begins to grab each tray and fling it across the room. Food scatters everywhere.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Mira steps forward and brings up her hand, reaching out towards Alicia. Alicia flinches, jumping back a moment, expecting that Mira is about to slap her - but instead the frosty Swedish blonde's hand goes lower, brushing over Alicia's shoulder. Mira runs her fingertips over the shoulder strap of Alicia's dress, then turns her hand over - showing a misplaced hair and a patina of noon school dust. Mira grabs hold of one of Alicia's hands next, facing it palm-down, tapping one of Alicia's nails.

"You're dusty, you didn't brush your hair well, and one of your nails - the right index finger - is chipped, Alicia. You tried to cover it up, because you didn't have enough time to redo all of it before school - not when you repainted your nails last summer's eggshell blue. To match the dress you decided to wear, which clashes with the hot pink toe polish you are wearing - everyone can see the mess Ms. Donaldson at the mall made on your last pedicure, you really should have gone to Classic downtown."

Mira drops Alicia's hand and stalks back across the room, her legs thin and taut, her rear end swaying under the skirt of her dress. An errant breeze from under the classroom window catches the edge of Mira's hair, playing it up like a fan, before it drops back into place. Odd how that always happens. When Mira turns around, her blue eyes are sparkling, her pale pink lipstick is shining in the harsh light, and her bright white teeth gleam as she smiles. She's a perfect picture - an emissary from a future world where everyone always looks good, walking right off the runway and into her fitting role as dominant, transcendent leader.

Mira is perfect.

"But don't worry, Alicia. I can help you. Just like I've helped you before. That's why we're here, remember? You all make mistakes, but I can make you so much better." Mira smiles coldly, and the final statement goes unsaid: just don't get in my way.

Spending my string on Alicia to give her the flawed condition.

Then, Mira rolls to Turn Alicia On: 4 + 2 Hot +1 for Alicia's condition = 7. Alicia must respond to the move, and Mira marks one xp.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

"Come on, that's bullshit. Nobody just falls like that, that's what they always say." Darius stands up and shoves his hands in his pockets, skulking off. "Come on, I'll pay for your lunch."

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

XP: 2 | Hexed: False Prophecies | Conditions: Lost Soul, Under The Weather

In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: "You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving." - Matthew 13:14

Well. At least know she knew what Grace warned her about. The LORD had answered her prayers and sent her clarity - not the kind she had wanted, but she did not complain, even when she feels the blood trickling from her nose. Taking one of the paper napkins to stymie the bleeding, Delilah heads to the bathroom to take care of it, and maybe splash some water in her face.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Ophelia

Trays and food scatter under your touch, and students scatter in response. "What the gently caress!?" a red-haired kid shouts, backing away. Nearby attention turns to the upheaval as people rise from their seats in alarm. "What the hell is going on?!" "Someone get a cop!" "What is a cop going to do!?" "Is it even dangerous?" A Freshman girl with blonde hair and thick glasses has her phone pointed in your direction, recording the animated objects.

Mira

You can hear Alicia struggling through her words, stuttering syllables. Finally she says, "drat, Mira. You're right. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have doubted you. It won't happen again." You can hear it in her voice; she's not just conceding fashion. She's giving herself to you. Alicia is yours.

"So..." Claire dares to interject, "Uh... what are we going to do about the First Dance crowning this year? It looks like The Twins are really gearing up for a comeback. Should we even bother?"

Darius

Joe stands for a minute, kicking dirt softly before grumbling and following after you. "I don't need your pity, man. People are just gonna think I'm weak, going to the rich boy for help. That's how I got this shiner, you know," he touches the bruise, then winces. "They think we're friends! Can you believe that poo poo? Like Prince Culpepper would care about some poor dipshit from the old days."

Delilah

You enter the bathroom to find one other occupant. Kneeling in front of the sink counter is Grace, bleeding from her face. Glass hangs from her curly hair. The mirror over the counter is shattered and red, showing a ghastly broken reflection of the scene. Grace slowly turns her head to face you and spits a tooth out onto the floor. "Hey, Delilah. Guess I'll need to see the nurse again..."

100 degrees Calcium fucked around with this message at 20:02 on Jul 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013

XP: 3 | Harm: 1 | Darkest Self

Ophelia laughs at the panic of her fellow students, but it tapers off towards the end. The delirium of the grave fades; she realizes, slowly, that nobody is looking at her, only at the things she's thrown. She looks down at her hands. They aren't there.

"gently caress," she whispers, in a voice that doesn't pass her lips. The flung objects settle to the ground.

• Locked thread