Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wow, I missed Hayashibara Megumi even when I was on the look out for her since she played as someone so against her normal types. drat that was cold enough to kill a penguin. Even if mom was right, doing what she did is no way to go about it and would fail to convince anybody but someone like herself which was half the point.

Houko Kuwashima got wasted on some exposition dumping, what a shame.

If we could get some Kotono Mitsuishi we can start cooking with gas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fairy Dance was drat good compared to Gun Gale. ALO had a poo poo load of fighting compared to GGO's Cave rear end Talk Online. ALO was dumb as hell, but it seem to to embrace and run with it.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its pretty hard even today to pull together a working group for any game on such short notice so only getting Kirito there isn't to much of a stretch. The group pretty much sprinted from town back to the boss to try to beat the big guild back. I hope the next episode is nothing but giant PK fest with Suguha and co riding in as the big drat heroes as the big guild has even more dudes arrive.

Also LOL that armoured dude whining about surprise obvious attack and that Recon look alike in the party. Recon is such a butt monkey we don't even get to see him any more. Poor guy, the death penalty was really harsh too. That line from Suguha cracks me up everytime.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Comedy option: Asuna's Mom shows up and cleans house.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If she shows up looking like Lina Inverse I would whole heartily approve.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dexo posted:

Kirito is like the greatest rear end in a top hat ever, he takes time while fighting 20+ people to pose in front of an explosion. And does poo poo just to showoff

Also steals spotlight from Klein, who can never get a cool moment.

That had me laughing hard. Klein is so badass that he is killing peeps in the back and no one defends themselves, too busy gawking.

They animated more poo poo in this one episode than the entirety of GGO. A very good episode dripping in silliness.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
God drat Super AIDS! When they finally kicked the dog they didn't gently caress around.

ConanThe3rd posted:

Jessie is also acceptable.

I went to check this out and it is a crying shame I didn't see what I did see of Pokemon in Japanese. It is crazy fun compared the dub. Now I am tempted to watch the series in Japanese.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JDG1980 posted:

Maybe I just didn't notice it before, but Asuna's legs look really, really skinny in this episode.

You haven't seen a girl with naturally really skinny legs before? She looks the same as always.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
HAHAHA. Yeah, even a built guy like Argil is drawn skinny.

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How badly did they kick the dog in the LN or is asking this currently still spoiler for coming episodes?

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nalin posted:

There is only one small thing that they skipped that could potentially come up in the next episode, so I'll refrain from including it.

LN differences:

Yuuki's mother didn't want to kill just herself but also her whole family.
She's been taking NRTIs since she was a child, and its alluded that she suffered from powerful side effects.
Yuuki was harassed and ran out of school during 4th grade and her family was forced to move.
The stress from being harassed and forced to move weakened the immune system and caused HIV to become AIDS.
Became infected with pneumonia and throat candida 3.5 years ago, which started her hospitalization.
Currently infected with human CMV and NTM, which has made her blind.
Suffers from encephalitis and cannot move anymore.

:stonk:
That went from kicking the dog to beating the dead horse into mince

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's just rain coming through the window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I couldn't even get into Log Horizon at all. Those first 2 episode are so bad it knocked it out of the running. You're dump into a fight, but nothing is happening. What I am guessing is the main character is having a really long internal dialogue that tells us nothing. Its there to set the show up, but it didn't set anything up at all. Maybe it gets better? I don't know, I gave up one it at the end of episode 2.

• Locked thread