Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Lucas actually really wanted to changed this, so in the updated versions he added in a safety net so children would know that accidents in the workplace are a serious matter.

Nenonen posted:

4 if you count the camera guy... and perhaps more behind them. Some crazy luck there, the results could potentially have been similar to a 17th century cannonball bowling through a mass of infantrymen.

Still no safety helmet, harness, steel toes, and get rid of that awfully dangerous robe! Here, let me demonstrate.

KoRMaK posted:

You just stumbled on a good photoshop thread idea. Make movie scenes OSHA compliant.

KoRMaK is right. Let's make this a thing.

Here's my submission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
pity rreply

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

uG posted:

pity rreply

same

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

:gbsmith:

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 635 days!
one more try, for Dusty

Eponymouse
Nov 2, 2013

Beneath the skin, we are already one.

Afro Doug
Aug 10, 2007

i agree with the op. if famous movies were osha compliant we might have the famous actor vic morrow with us today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Wasabi the J fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Jul 6, 2014

• Locked thread