Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
One thing the game won't tell you is that the amount of money you pick up at the beginning of the game is way more than what you get later on. Though it may not make much difference in the grand scheme of things, its a good idea to grab every secret you can find in the earlier levels just for this reason.

Speaking of secrets there is a silly one if you look out from the rope bridge for a few moments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Speaking of the shotgun, theres this weird quirk I don't understand regarding the alternate fire upgrade. What it's supposed to do is discharge all the loaded ammo in one powerful blast, but for some reason it actually does more damage just to fire them individually. I don't know if its a bug or intended functionality, but it makes that upgrade very difficult to use.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Is it me, or does that whisperer look different to the others we've seen? I'd Honstly say it looked a little like Lo-wang.

• Locked thread