Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo

Portable Staplefrog posted:

the newest and freshest has to be the one where you post a picture of a vegetable and a random word from a norwegian dictionary. it won't get old until next week at the earliest

The only words in a Norwegian dictionary are torsk and akkurat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom

BeOSPOS posted:

stay safe proverty ghost

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
I just deleted the Yo app.

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
well i guess it was a p bad thread because it ended up being mainly about a p bad app

and that's why it ended up here

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
fart

devtesla

The new meme is: loving and respecting one another.

3D Megadoodoo

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Like from existence? Good. Now let's round up everyone who ever used Yo and put them in a land fill. 100 years from now someone will start digging there and wonder "why are there so many fossilized fedoras and bongs here?"

Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.

The Devil Tesla posted:

The new meme is: loving and respecting one another.

syscall girl

by FactsAreUseless

Peanut and the Gang posted:

you are a stronger man than i, bob

i am planning a mass yo as of 2:19pm in memorial for the yospos meme thread as it has sunk to a blubbering grave of yobbery and additionally it is not a very good color, at this time imo

weird

by zen death robot

syscall girl posted:

you are a stronger man than i, bob

i am planning a mass yo as of 2:19pm in memorial for the yospos meme thread as it has sunk to a blubbering grave of yobbery and additionally it is not a very good color, at this time imo

haahAh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

jokes on you poverty ghost I'm already poor

but stay safe anyway

• Locked thread