Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pre-Cambrian Syndrome
Jan 6, 2006

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The only drink is beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obliviums
Oct 2, 2013

The only exercise I get is poopin'

Do you fat-shaming try-hards really know how good ice cream is?

Good Citizen posted:

yeah but diet coke is better than diet pepsi

The inventors of cola: Oh, hmm,liquid cake or diet liquid cake? It's all in a can soo who can see the difference! The can goes over the cake, and hides the sugar away.

Butthead
May 31, 2011

obliviums posted:

The inventors of cola: Oh, hmm,liquid cake or diet liquid cake? It's all in a can soo who can see the difference! The can goes over the cake, and hides the sugar away.

Actually they were selling cocaine.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I love Cheerwine. The only critcism is even Diet Cheerwine tastes sweet, which is the opposite reason I drink diet soda mostly, cuz I don't like the sweetness.

obliviums
Oct 2, 2013

The only exercise I get is poopin'

Do you fat-shaming try-hards really know how good ice cream is?

Butthead posted:

Actually they were selling cocaine.

So they admitted to creating a recipe to make cocaine taste better in a carbonated liquid?

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

pfs Write posted:

coke logo better than pepsi. Pepsi looks like some off brand now

coke logo in foreign language in some dirty village some cool poo poo

bite the wax tadpole

Bugdrvr
Mar 7, 2003

I don't drink very much soda because HFCS is poo poo but I love to have a freezing cold Mexican Coke occasionally. It's much less sweet than the crap here and it has real sugar in it so you don't get yuck mouth after drinking it.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
Sugar water is loving gross you goddamn children

FSMC
Apr 27, 2003
I love to live this lie
I forgot that the US has a different horrible version of coke with HFCS. My comments refer to the normal version not that crap they sell in the US. There might be an even larger difference in taste between the cokes than between "US coke" and pepsi.

Chucat
Apr 14, 2006

Gobblecoque posted:

you have been brainwashed by advertising so thoroughly that you think you can taste the difference in things that are the same. good job

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Pepis is poo poo.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I tend to drink smaller-run sodas, and rarely Coke. However, I do have a supply of both Coke and Diet Coke in my classroom, so my students can study density and buoyancy.

As I read this thread I was enjoying Irish Whiskey, which is neither Coke nor Pepsi.

(Pepsi gets its name from a stomach disorder.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's named after pepsin, because both Colas were supposed to aid digestion.

• Locked thread