Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
after I blew up their years work over a coupe hours while drunk?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
there were a couple sub standard cakes, the kids need to do better work too

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

they are dead, op. your purchasing power killed them

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
They are in a better place now: Fengdu Hell Penitentiary

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

THS posted:

they are dead, op. your purchasing power killed them

that's not very sustainable, how will I buy fireworks across my states border next year

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
forget about the chinese kids, how about you jackyl?

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Kids in Asia dream of making dumb crap for Americans to destroy, it is literally all they live for. Don't let them down!!K

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
I hope they are miserable. Miserable kids make better electronics.

InvincibleMadHouse
Jan 19, 2009

by Ralp
a friend of mine came back from "teaching" in china and said all the kids wear chaps and just poo poo in the street so yeah, op, i think they are happy or at least a whole lot moreso than the lot of us.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
The way most Asian countries work is the average citizen is suppose to sacrifice their well being so the people at the top can be happy and fulfilled in exchange for keeping society stable enough that life doesn't devolve into Mad Max

This is different from America where the people at top don't actually care about keeping society stable because the religion factor deludes them into thinking God will keep bad stuff from happening to them since they're his chosen ones

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014
keep buying walmart stuff so they'll be fed

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2014/06/30/326940022/lead-exposure-causes-anxiety-and-depression-in-chinese-children

I hope this answers your question op

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
They're not even giving you the good fireworks whitey.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

CHICKITY CHINA THE CHINESE CHILDREN

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Yeah, it's not their living conditions or future prospects that depresses them - it's lead

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Kid gets spine snapped in two by a truck rolling over them; no one cares.

They should be fine.

• Locked thread