Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

ghost bones posted:

this is the read thread gently caress u beanieson u lil beaniebitch

oh cool I got mentioned by the op

oh lame I got called a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
you've got my attention

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

hey everybody, remember deep thoughts by jack handy

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

what the gently caress

why are we talking sobriety in the drunk thread

worst drunk thread ever, everyone eat a bullet and wait for respawn

Sometimes people just can't handle their booze and they decide to quit. Don't alienate these people, you need them to drive you home occasionally.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Chicks get together and parade their asses around in slutty clothes insisting that they wear those outfits for themselves and not your amusement. Of course, if that was the case the parade wouldn't really be nessecary :shrug:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Major spoilers in this post Every thread in every forum is lovely!!!

:tviv:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Pictured: Shim and Snowden's ancestors.

too soon?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:getin: face irl

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

yup :circlefap:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I wha... gently caress :smith:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Obama Africanus posted:

What's a good program to make gifs and do funny stuff with pictures? Assume I don't wanna pay money.

*insert jew joke*

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

ArfJason posted:

im with you, just enjoy the sfx and exploding faces

I can accept that the future tech could heal him, replicating his tissue, but wouldn't he be bald/beardless in those areas????

:goonsay:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Fukkin cankles on that beast :eyepop:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Obama Africanus posted:

That she devil is just waiting to grind away your will to live with an unusually fertile womb, vociferous appetite for your freedom, and an extended family that just refuses to die. You'll be wearing coke bottle glasses looking like Marvin from Office Space muttering prayers and rocking back and forth wishing for the sweet release of death- and that's when people will mistake you for an orthodox jew instead of a broken man who got trapped in the crazy crazy semetic pussy game.

And she's probably still going to leave you for a dentist if you don't get her an Audi. Today.

Yeah, but still

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Carteret posted:

Heil Shim

Shim for mod, but also ban all mods tbqh

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

You guys are dorks.

Is it still mod sass if I say that you're the dork?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had to look it up and then I killed myself.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

elite_garbage_man posted:

Went to an art museum today and saw paintings of chubby virgins holding a mutant version of the Christ child.

~15th century deviant art~

Yup, unless a nuke gives us a clean slate soon we're only 500 years away from some otherkin paintings hanging on the walls just down the hall from the Mona Lisa.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

The Russel Brand strain of herp is probably especially potent but I'd still risk it for Katy.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

stolen from ylls

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:shrug: dudes grindin his wood into his own folds.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Rachel holds up, so does phoebe. Monica's new face looks like a sketch from a caricature artist.

Also of interest:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I'd murder you all in your sleep to get a new season of chapelle on tv.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Offensive you say? http://www.weirdasianews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/pig-chopping-in-vietnam.jpg :nms:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I'd fat that slampig? Slam that fatpig? I'd make sex on this woman.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Give someone an Eiffel Tower, that's gay slang right?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

His bro punk'd him

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

lol cole had like 10 probations before whip & meowlins became mods, now it's over 30

He's not funny or interesting or whatever but how exactly did he piss off this entire sub forum?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Saw this dude at the pharmacy, can't wait till I run out if fucks to give :kiddo:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

If the forums had an open draft which GiP posters would be up for trade?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

who are we trading with?

Everybody. Each sub forum would be a team you could make deals with.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Snowdens Secret posted:

I'll be honest when he said 'open draft' I too thought he was talking about sending posters to the furnace

some posters would obviously be cut

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Trade anansi to coupons.

lol we have a whole sub forums for coupons :monocle:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Just put NWS in future drunk thread titles so that nobody gets butthurt about it.

I second that, it goes to a vote.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Yea no. This isn't going to be a free fire zone for NWS images.

we had a vote :mad:

Is this a democracy or what?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Booblord Zagats posted:

Ninja rhymes too closely with nigga and as a trans-friend of the family I feel that turtles don't have the right to say that

You were trans-raptor last month :what:

e: never mind, that was holly bloops, carry on

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

All this talk about our outer & inner selves, I went looking for a post your picture thread and found one :kiddo:

Nutmeg posted:

I got a new dress a few days ago and took a quick shot while I was trying it out

For reference on how far I've come this is me 2 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Alright gleep, I'm going for the trilogy after you posted those clips last night. Made it through Antichrist with all the weirdness and a lady cutting off her clit and a guy ejaculating blood. Nymphomaniac is next, Netflix has both parts.

Follow that up with a Irréversible/Enter the Void double feature :kiddo:

• Locked thread