Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
let's get real: is bustin inside of a sex worker cool or nah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donald Kimball
Sep 2, 2011

PROUD FATHER OF THIS TURD ------>

*clicks* or nah

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I think it depends on how much you pay and if she's biologically female.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Only in the mouth. Lol if you raw dog hookers.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i dunno ask your mother

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

Probably a bad idea for a number of reasons. But, for an experienced sex tourist, releasing into a thai lady-boy, knowing that you might knock him up, is probably one of the most intense, erotic experiences on the planet.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
They usually charge extra, but it's worth it, in my opinion.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

man: yes, woman: sure

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

Un-l337-Pork posted:

Probably a bad idea for a number of reasons. But, for an experienced sex tourist, releasing into a thai lady-boy, knowing that you might knock him up, is probably one of the most intense, erotic experiences on the planet.

and he give birth to danny devito

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
looks like theres gonna be lots of cum threads today

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

le veyan satanism teaches us that we can cum wherever we want. once the fluid clears the dick its not our problem anymore

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Haverchuck posted:

looks like theres gonna be lots of cum threads today

cummy with a chance of hot dogs

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
If you've never had a hooker bring you a child that looks exactly like you; Claim that you're the father, and you deny it while calling her a lying whore. I assert that you've never lived at all

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I mean, you're paying, you get to do what you want.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Volume posted:

I mean, you're paying, you get to do what you want.

Then by this logic it shouldn't be illegal for me to bootleg movies but it is. Checkmate you dumb bitch.

az
Dec 2, 2005

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

let's get real: is bustin inside of a sex worker cool or nah?

why did you do it

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

just cum wherever and if someone has a problem they will let you know

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Then by this logic it shouldn't be illegal for me to bootleg movies but it is. Checkmate you dumb bitch.

no its like buying a dvd and snapping the disc

bootlegging a dvd is like hiring a hooker and then when she gets to your room all your buds come out of the closet and run a train on her

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

I've cum inside 100% of the hookers I've had sex with FWIW.

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Of course. If they didn't want it they wouldn't be filthy whores.

Aug 4, 2010

what hole we talkin about?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Just cum inside of them it's mot like they can tell you to stop after they are filled with your baby goo.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

www posted:

what hole we talkin about?
_______/

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
if a sex worker charges a convience fee you should be able to bust where you want, IMO

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Hot tip for all the mongers out there, any sex worker who has unprotected sex with a client is either an IV drug user or a trafficking victim.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
it's fine they can't get pregnant because hookers have no souls

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
It's your $15.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Probably just do whatever, Leslie. We all feel bad enough for you already.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Big Beef City posted:

Probably just do whatever, Leslie. We all feel bad enough for you already.

Whys that?

prezbuluskey
Jul 23, 2007
A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
An acquaintance of mine, a veritable teddy bear of a human being, has had the unfortunate luck to be the victim of a baseless rape accusation. The story is as follows: According both him and the girl, she (completely sober) invited him to her dorm room with a long text message. She then initiated sex with him, and literally put the condom on him. The girls account agrees on all these details. As far as he knew, it was all good. The first he heard of it NOT being all good is when the school contacted him to tell him she was reporting him for sexual assault. He got kicked out because she changed her mind in the middle of sex, but never said no or stop. According to the school, he erred by not asking her "do you want to have sex" even though her putting a condom on her would seem to answer that question. So does he have a case? This seems totally unbelievable to me.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Well, I didn't want to go there, but it's because of your posting.
I know this seems contrite, but it's true. You're a sort of sad-sack which in and of itself would be ok, but the over all theme of your posts seem morose.
We all want you to be happy and ok with your life, but each sardonic post after another paints a picture of a troubled individual.

I want you to be happy, and I don't think you're finding happiness on the forums, Les.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

prezbuluskey posted:

An acquaintance of mine, a veritable teddy bear of a human being, has had the unfortunate luck to be the victim of a baseless rape accusation. The story is as follows: According both him and the girl, she (completely sober) invited him to her dorm room with a long text message. She then initiated sex with him, and literally put the condom on him. The girls account agrees on all these details. As far as he knew, it was all good. The first he heard of it NOT being all good is when the school contacted him to tell him she was reporting him for sexual assault. He got kicked out because she changed her mind in the middle of sex, but never said no or stop. According to the school, he erred by not asking her "do you want to have sex" even though her putting a condom on her would seem to answer that question. So does he have a case? This seems totally unbelievable to me.

*sighs* 1 sec *proceeds to put on care goggles (Groucho Marx glasses but w/ no moustache) so he can attempt to read this insane wall of text but as soon as he lays eyes on the phrase "baseless rape accusation" the lenses explode causing shards of glass to rip apart his eyeballs and render him blind*

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

also, I'm gay.
I just want you to know that.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Big Beef City posted:

Well, I didn't want to go there, but it's because of your posting.
I know this seems contrite, but it's true. You're a sort of sad-sack which in and of itself would be ok, but the over all theme of your posts seem morose.
We all want you to be happy and ok with your life, but each sardonic post after another paints a picture of a troubled individual.

I want you to be happy, and I don't think you're finding happiness on the forums, Les.

If you wanted me to be happy you'd pay for my foreskin restoration and partial gender reassignment.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
lollin @ the idea of my biological child bein' raised by a single mom/hooker

yea i'd go for it haha

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If you wanted me to be happy you'd pay for my foreskin restoration and partial gender reassignment.

No. That's reaching.
You're looking for a port in a storm.

I want you to sit down and take a look at yourself in a mirror.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Leslie we can save you!
We want to help!

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
Who would've thought that the Cumming Inside of Prostitues Megathread would be the place I learned about self-reflection. drat.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

prezbuluskey posted:

d...do you want to have sex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
lol at the idea of paying for sex

• Locked thread