Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
snipe me from a great distance. explode me with an IED. drop a heavy weight on me. hell, stab me with a poo poo icicle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No man, I'd never do that to you, you seem like a cool dude.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
drat dude you got issues. issues.

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
some dudes are into their gnards being smashed. not me. smash my gnards with a hammer until I die.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wouldn't it be cool if you went to a Dude ranch and it was just a bunch of blonde haired guys in shades and tight jeans walking around in green fields?

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

JebanyPedal posted:

Wouldn't it be cool if you went to a Dude ranch and it was just a bunch of blonde haired guys in shades and tight jeans walking around in green fields?

And then they deliver successive body blows to my midsection, each hit increasing in power until a final blow results in a video game style instagib? Yeah that would be chill.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

And then they deliver successive body blows to my midsection, each hit increasing in power until a final blow results in a video game style instagib? Yeah that would be chill.

I envisioned a bunch of Johnny Bravos so they'd probably just make a bunch of fake Karate moves and then hurt themselves somehow leaving you unscathed.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
You wana gently caress instead?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

drilldo squirt posted:

Watermelon pug.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
please kill me too i want to die

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
I got the mental image of a terrorist blowing himself up in a crowded convention center and the unreal voice goes "holy poo poo" and I want to live again

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
*kills the op*

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

I got the mental image of a terrorist blowing himself up in a crowded convention center and the unreal voice goes "holy poo poo" and I want to live again

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

drilldo squirt posted:

I'd rather get punched in the head repeatedly

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It goes "Holy poo poo, poo poo, poo poo, poo poo."

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

I'd rather get punched in the head repeatedly

i'm down to punch you in the head

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

cock hero flux posted:

i'm down to punch you in the head

rumor has it that you've got baby arms and wouldn't be able to deal enough damage to cause any major trauma

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

rumor has it that you've got baby arms and wouldn't be able to deal enough damage to cause any major trauma

the rumors are false, i have the burly arms of a longshoreman and am good at punching things

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
someone please aim a howitzer at my house and rain fire on me

AvidAcid
May 30, 2004

oh christ
lay a heavy trip on me

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
why dont you ask your bf Leslie to do it

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
somebody kill me too

not even loling

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
a solider shouting "firing for effect" to an empty room as he shoots himself in the head would be chill

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
sending murder drone to your current location, op

hope you enjoy the rain of freedom

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
embrace ur mortality and become death

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
You will not find death here.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

a solider shouting "firing for effect" to an empty room as he shoots himself in the head would be chill

like in a building in afghanistan or while on deployment or when back home in a motel or whatever?

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

a good way to find out if you want to live is to come within an inch of death (not suicide) and afterwards if you still don't value life jump in front of a bus

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Necros posted:

a good way to find out if you want to live is to come within an inch of death (not suicide) and afterwards if you still don't value life jump in front of a bus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bridge_(2006_documentary_film)

The Bridge is a 2006 British-American documentary film by Eric Steel that consists of the results of one year's filming of the Golden Gate Bridge in 2004, which captured a number of suicides, and additional filming of family and friends of some of the identified people who had thrown themselves from the bridge.
The film was inspired by an article titled "Jumpers", written by Tad Friend, that appeared in The New Yorker magazine in 2003. Friend writes that "Survivors often regret their decision in midair, if not before", and suicide attempt survivor Ken Baldwin explains “I instantly realized that everything in my life that I’d thought was unfixable was totally fixable—except for having just jumped.

No judgements i got hella turned on when i read that.

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

please don't jump off the golden gate bridge, autopsies have shown that most jumpers don't die on impact but slowly drown as their now-paralyzed bodies sink to the ocean's floor :)

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

That actually sounds really peaceful like a glass bottomed boat ride to eternity?

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
It sounds bitchmade

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

if water slowly entering your lungs as you are unable to prevent it from doing so sounds "peaceful" please consider masturbating to videos of people being waterboarded instead of killing yourself :)

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
Pro tip: if you're going to kill yourself by jumping off a bridge, try bringing a turtle with you. That way at the last second if you decide to pussy out you can jump on the turtle and pretend you're Mario.

Pirateparty
Apr 12, 2007

Scurvy
punks not dead but i want to be

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Pro tip: if you're going to kill yourself by jumping off a bridge, try bringing a turtle with you. That way at the last second if you decide to pussy out you can jump on the turtle and pretend you're Mario.
[/quote

Why did you pussy out,OP

quote="BEAR GRYLLZ" post="431788582"]
if water slowly entering your lungs as you are unable to prevent it from doing so sounds "peaceful" please consider masturbating to videos of people being waterboarded instead of killing yourself :)

This is a bgreat tip!

TheBlackPharaoh
May 8, 2007
Hey could someone hack me to death with machetes and burn my body with gasoline? tia

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

TheBlackPharaoh posted:

Hey could someone hack me to death with machetes and burn my body with gasoline? tia

You're probably more interested in being bludgeoned to death with some Mandingo dongs you hosed up pervert.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
*calls in air strike*

Sit tight bro :patriot:

• Locked thread