Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
Tweakers are literally unironically human poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Tweaker as in the colloquial word for an addict of crystal methamphetamine?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Nah, they're just living on a higher plane of existence than we are. How else would they know about the bugs under their skin that can only be dislodged by feral scratching, and contained by storing the scabs in mason jars for future consumption?

Depressing Drawers
Dec 17, 2004
UR ALREADY DED

mookface posted:

Tweaker as in the colloquial word for an addict of crystal methamphetamine?

put ur thesaurus away for just a sec could ya

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend
an alcoholic will take the money from your wallet but a tweaker will steal your wallet and then help you look for it

friendly people all in all

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Kehveli posted:

an alcoholic will take the money from your wallet but a tweaker will steal your wallet and then help you look for it

friendly people all in all

Is this before or after they shoot you in the face because they thought you broke in even though you've been there for hours? It's still a nice gesture, I just want the timeline straight.

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

PathAsc posted:

Is this before or after they shoot you in the face because they thought you broke in even though you've been there for hours? It's still a nice gesture, I just want the timeline straight.

I think that comes last, when you come out of the bathroom and they think you've come to rob their stash that is in fact in another house

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Meth addicts are pretty bad.

But no, man, heroin addicts are the biggest pieces of poo poo. Stim addicts are theiving assholes. Heroin addicts are thieving assholes who will kill you to avoid going into withdrawal.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I don't know OP. What's wrong with cleaning the trailer for eight hours straight but not getting any real work done?

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Tricky D posted:

I don't know OP. What's wrong with cleaning the trailer for eight hours straight but not getting any real work done?

You wouldn't believe how clean a cell can be. Even with "just" amphetamine, you can always tell what the deal is based on the fact that each speck of dust gets a good hour-long scrub no matter how hard to reach it is or how out of sight it's located

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Maybe if we released methed addicts with brooms on the highways then the indians could stop crying

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet

onedayholiday posted:

Maybe if we released methed addicts with brooms on the highways then the indians could stop crying

Lol

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWMhrGf2ylw

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

onedayholiday posted:

I doubt it with all that aluminum foil they're bound to leave everywhere.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Yeah but how else am I going to get cheap stolen goods?

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

AgrippaNothing
Feb 11, 2006

When flying, please wear a suit and tie just like me.
Just upholding the social conntract!
they too are God's children.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
http://youtu.be/zDd3KdzDWX4

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

by XyloJW

I screamed

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
meth made me really good at halo and halo 2. finshed both on legendary multiple times..

now i don't do meth and it took me a month to finish ghost call of duty.

also you can drink a gallon of vodka while tweaking and then you are the king of the party.

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro

King of Internet posted:

Tweakers are literally unironically human poo poo

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
As a former tweaker, I can unequivocally say tweakers are subhuman garbage. Avoid!

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

hemophilia posted:

Meth addicts are pretty bad.

But no, man, heroin addicts are the biggest pieces of poo poo. Stim addicts are theiving assholes. Heroin addicts are thieving assholes who will kill you to avoid going into withdrawal.

As someone who had one habit and then the other, I can say... poo poo, I can't really tell who's worse. Both addicts will steal from you and maybe stab you! For what it's worth, a meth addict will stab you while he's fixed.

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
Have there been any cool books or music made by tweakers or do the heroin addicts have that on lock?

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

catpowerd posted:

Have there been any cool books or music made by tweakers or do the heroin addicts have that on lock?

Everything created by tweakers is garbage. I once made a rummy-style game that literally couldn't be won, and it took like six hours for us to figure that out.

cancelope
Sep 23, 2010

The cops want to search the train

catpowerd posted:

Lou reed was a tweaker & elliott smith used a bunch of adderall

cancelope
Sep 23, 2010

The cops want to search the train
The most-published mathematician, Paul erdos was a notorious tweaker & so were the early Beatles

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I like Lou Reed, but the Beatles are terrible and always were.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Solid Poopsnake posted:

I like Lou Reed, but the Beatles are terrible and always were.

You should half die in a fire?

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

tweakers are like 200% more productive than your lazy cheeto addicted anime watching rear end

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

catpowerd posted:

a scanner darkly

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro

asaf posted:

Lou reed was a tweaker & elliott smith used a bunch of adderall

yo lou reed was a heroin addict first and foremost

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

roboshit posted:

tweakers are like 200% more productive than your lazy cheeto addicted anime watching rear end

Tweakers get a high quantity of low quality work done and then get angry when you pull them up on the poo poo work they're doing. They're much more expensive than slow dumb people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
it is what it is

• Locked thread