Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

BUSH 2112 posted:

i would wear this shirt ironically if there was a way to steal it from someone so that i wouldn't have to give money to the gop

I'm uninronically giving money to the GOP right now so that I can wear this t-shirt ironically, even though it was intended to be worn unironically. If I think about it, though, some days, I will wear the shirt ironically, and some days I will wear it unironically -- sometimes, I really do miss "W", but never Dick Cheney.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

http://www.spencersonline.com/apparel_girls_tees_humor/

This is why we have terrorists crashing planes into buildings. It's so stupid poo poo like this don't end up in their countries.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

They must have been selling those on the boat. I can't imagine how many others were walking around with the same shirt on.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Hingehead posted:

http://www.spencersonline.com/apparel_girls_tees_humor/

This is why we have terrorists crashing planes into buildings. It's so stupid poo poo like this don't end up in their countries.

I think you're right though to be honest even I, the creator of These Shirts are Really bad, would probably wear the "all i do is gently caress and party" one. And i hate myself for it.

Club Sandwich
May 25, 2012
What was the name of that t-shirt generating website that was on the forums last year maybe? I remember one of the designs it spit out was a graphic of a tank with the words "Don't Scare Me, I'm a Branch Davidian" written under it.

Prince Turveydrop
May 12, 2001

He was a veray parfit gentil knight.
Saw a teenage girl wearing this one on the NYC subway a few weeks ago.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Chaucer posted:

Saw a teenage girl wearing this one on the NYC subway a few weeks ago.

That sure is one bad shirt. Here is another shirt which is bad:

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

The vidya game shirts are always awful and embarassing.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Soft Shell Crab posted:

The vidya game shirts are always awful and embarassing.

post the most awful

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Quickscope420dad posted:

I have low opinions of this shirt also

that's not even the flag of england, that's the flag of georgia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Georgia_%28country%29

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

ThePutty posted:

that's not even the flag of england, that's the flag of georgia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Georgia_%28country%29

ahahahaha "these aren't the droid you're looking for" - Jean Luc Picard, firefly

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I saw a dude wearing a Tuxedo T shirt yesterday in the middle of nowhere and it made me small. Tuxedo T's own.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

redshirt posted:

I saw a dude wearing a Tuxedo T shirt yesterday in the middle of nowhere and it made me small. Tuxedo T's own.

small dick

no click

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

redshirt posted:

your ideal partner

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
I hope to God those are brown boxers peeping through his fly.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Kelfeftaf posted:

I hope to God those are brown boxers peeping through his fly.

good to know where your visual focus is

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Quickscope420dad posted:

your ideal partner

lol. Love that shirt!

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

i actually found one of these in a bag in my car the other week with a receipt from 2012 for $3 (i never use my trunk and it was in there... I'm not gross) lol I must have been so high

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

John Denver Hoxha posted:

i actually found one of these in a bag in my car the other week with a receipt from 2012 for $3 (i never use my trunk and it was in there... I'm not gross) lol I must have been so high

Yes the classic variant "Skeleton in a tuxedo T shirt". I have one that features a glow in the dark skeleton.

I'm a collector, you see.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

redshirt posted:

Yes the classic variant "Skeleton in a tuxedo T shirt". I have one that features a glow in the dark skeleton.

I'm a collector, you see.

do you have this one then (pretty sure this is supposed to be in a child's size)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Quickscope420dad posted:

do you have this one then (pretty sure this is supposed to be in a child's size)

Yeah I don't do pedo, no thanks.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Un-l337-Pork posted:

I'm uninronically giving money to the GOP right now so that I can wear this t-shirt ironically, even though it was intended to be worn unironically. If I think about it, though, some days, I will wear the shirt ironically, and some days I will wear it unironically -- sometimes, I really do miss "W", but never Dick Cheney.

I actually think they made it so they could reach a new fundraising demographic, ironic liberals. Most conservatives nowadays try to separate themselves from Bush and say he was dumb.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

redshirt posted:

lol. Love that shirt!

What kind of idiot

It's printed in the middle. Not even close to the collar

The whole point is lost

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

actually this rules and would go with my ebony fedora and stout ebony lover

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Stoic Commie posted:

actually this rules and would go with my ebony fedora and stout ebony lover

yeah but it's not hos like bitches it's hoes like

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
here's a good one

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

butplug accident posted:

here's a good one

Least worn shirt 2001-2014 nvr 4get

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I once saw a really gross bro type wearing a shirt that said "I Eat Pussy Like a Fat Kid Eats Cake" in broad daylight

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

John Denver Hoxha posted:

This shirts pretty cool because you can't go wrong with skeletons

http://dayoftheshirt.com for when you can't go outside without wearing at least two pop culture references.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I still can't get over the fact that the only person I've seen in public wearing this message was a teenage girl (and she had it on a hoodie, not a shirt). She was clearly operating on a whole other level

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Very unfat model wearing this

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Broseph Brostar posted:

This shirts pretty cool because you can't go wrong with skeletons

http://dayoftheshirt.com for when you can't go outside without wearing at least two pop culture references.

kill everyone

http://shirtbattle.com/products/miss-hyrule

kill everyone more

http://shirtbattle.com/products/miss-mushroom-kingdom

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I don't have a personality or fashion sense so I'm going to literally dress.myself in talismans in the desperate hope that somebody will acknowledge and recognize them and in turn acknowledge and recognize me and maybe touch my weiner

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

...of SCIENCE! posted:

I don't have a personality or fashion sense so I'm going to literally dress.myself in talismans in the desperate hope that somebody will acknowledge and recognize them and in turn acknowledge and recognize me and maybe touch my weiner

It hasn't worked for any nerd ever so i guess maybe you can buck the trend!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

like three dudes at my high school wore tuxedo ts to prom. none of them had dates

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

like three dudes at my high school wore tuxedo ts to prom. none of them had dates

Truth: they were each other's dates. Mutual masturbation limo. Simple Minds - Don't you forget about me playing, CD changes to Weezer - Teenage Dirtbag as they all climax simultaneously on each other's bad shirts. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=81605020

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Quickscope420dad posted:

It hasn't worked for any nerd ever so i guess maybe you can buck the trend!

Maybe not for a dude but if you're a fat alt chick XXL Adventure Time panties and a Threadless shirt mean you can have all the phimotic nerd dick you want.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

How does it feel to be an extra in someone else's incredible movie?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Maybe not for a dude but if you're a fat alt chick XXL Adventure Time panties and a Threadless shirt mean you can have all the phimotic nerd dick you want.

anyone even vaguely feminine can have all the phimotic nerd dick they want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I want a shirt that says "Hey ladies, free penis" because then the girls will know that I have one and want to do things with it.

• Locked thread