Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Carstairs
Nov 18, 2007
Space Detective

chumbler posted:

The snoozing person in the red shirt is I guess the teacher, but I wonder who the blonde in the back with the sword will end up being.

She shows up in, I believe, about seven more chapters, so strap in for some waiting.

...actually, I have no idea how fast the scanlations are moving. Maybe the wait won't be too long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

From what I read from /a/ I think they have a couple of chapters almost done

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

boredsatellite posted:

From what I read from /a/ I think they have a couple of chapters almost done

I sure hope so; Youko's heartbroken look is too :ohdear: to bear.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

All the characters are really sweet, so I'm fine with the upcoming love octagon

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Yo Korean dudes, the Korean scanlators seem to be going with "사실 나는" though I dunno how much they've done.

Also I just noticed Amazon.jp sells Kindle versions of the volumes, maybe I'll finally get over my innate laziness and buy them.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

AnonSpore posted:

Yo Korean dudes, the Korean scanlators seem to be going with "사실 나는" though I dunno how much they've done.

Also I just noticed Amazon.jp sells Kindle versions of the volumes, maybe I'll finally get over my innate laziness and buy them.

Oh holy an actual title to work off now. Now time to find the scanlations. Thanks for the info

*edit* oh balls only up to ch 2

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

New chapter is up!

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/262608/jitsu-wa-watashi-wa_v4_ch27_by_underdog-scans

The faces, oh sweet sugar beets, the faces.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Quote is not edit.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
That one face of horror the principal makes might be my favorite one of the entire series so far.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Nice sidestep while avoiding that kick. I guess Asahi has developed some sort of spider sense.

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Aug 1, 2014

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Two new chapters up!

Ch.28: Let's Go Grab 'Em Limited Editions!

Ch.29: Let's Ride the Brand New Car!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Well poo poo, next chapter Shiragami's dad

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

What's that, three whole hilarious new chapters I missed? It's Christmas come early. :allears:

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Good chapters, more ridiculous bullshit, less mediocre harem drama.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The poor teacher. Part of me hopes that the true ending is Kuromine with the teacher, because they are the only two who truly understand each others' suffering.

But yeah, I'm all for more chapters of goofy idiocy.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Like a cop taking one last case before he retires, the fate of that car was sealed from the very beginning.

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

I was honestly expecting a token fanservice episode when they started driving to the beach, well done, manga, well done :golfclap:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Those two chapters were fantastic! The best chapters I've read in a while! It's incredible how much better this comic is when it's piling goofy monster stuff one after another and doing stupid gags for the whole chapter.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I really appreciate that Devil both seems totally aware of all the other secrets and doesn't give a flying gently caress about hiding hers.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Racing for Burgers, racketeering with Burgers and dreaming of world peace with Burgers, truly the Burger is deserving of being considered a proper title and is the cause and cure of the world's ailments.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.
Oh God, those chapters were absolutely fantastic! :allears: Poor sensei.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!
Chapter 30 is up too.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Her family is great. I see where she gets her personality from

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oh hey, I hadn't seen this had its own thread.

So much good stuff about this series. The faces, the fact that it's the heroine who's thick-headed, the humor, etc. I especially love stuff dealing with the class rep. The screw popping open and a little class rep coming out is a great sight gag that works perfectly.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
My favorite parts of these past few chapters is how pumped up Shiragami is about everything :haw: What a lovable dork.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.
Hahahah, it's easy to see which parent she takes from, especially in regards to her goofiness. :allears:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Pretty much my feelings exactly. :haw:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I love, love, love the faces in this manga.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Someone needs to compile all of these reaction faces. They're just too good to not be used.

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together
I just love the comedy of trying to convince Shiragami's dad that they believe his daughter is perfectly human when he is 15 feet tall and festooned with bats.

FH_Meta
Feb 20, 2011
Hey, look. Just because a guy's a bit tall and really likes Halloween doesn't mean that he's any different from you or me. Hell, he even looks for UFOs when somebody says that they've seen one, and even I wouldn't do that.

(What I found funniest was why he was so angry. I should have seen it coming a mile away [much like old man Shiragami!] but didn't.)

Dukeofdummies
Feb 1, 2012

Go on good sir, you have my full attention.

FH_Meta posted:

(What I found funniest was why he was so angry. I should have seen it coming a mile away [much like old man Shiragami!] but didn't.)

Same, I can't believe I missed that.

KoB
May 1, 2009
I thought he was being all jealous that he wasnt invited to the BBQ. :v:

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Time for some fun times with dad in Chapter 31.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Every chapter is just so fun. I can't wait for this to get an anime.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Daddy vampire please

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

Every chapter is just so fun. I can't wait for this to get an anime.

Just the opening two pages was incredibly hilarious. :allears: In fact, the expressions and comedy scenes almost remind me of Yankee Kun & Megane Chan, in its better early chapters. I hope this gets an anime too!

Deliciouscesium
Apr 10, 2012
I love the directions this story goes in. Oh yeah, vampires can turn into fog. Wait...this fog smells like alcohol. :drac:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Things go full tilt in this new chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

You might even say one of them springs into action.

• Locked thread