Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
obliviums
Oct 2, 2013

The only exercise I get is poopin'

Do you fat-shaming try-hards really know how good ice cream is?
you are lazy artists who had good connections to the film, SV, or advertising industry. rig builders, set designers, boom ops, even little production assistants. you do very little, poor quality work.
your work is openly mocked before you get off the set, and somehow your artistic credibility always comes through intact.
A boring story about your dick boss isnt funnier if jamie hyneman yelled at you for blowing up his hat.
The VAST majority of your life's work could be stored on half of a bookshelf and you wouldnt want to watch that crap anyway.
what a weird art form to exist only on a 7 week, 2 minute block on tv, sell a few cars, then maybe be mocked on the internet, fart.
The inside joke that you drive around filming at the same 10 san francisco locations with [late model car] driving through it is an rmberassment. doesnt it all feel a bit like undeserved welfare? maybe its the endless nepotism.
And that's why your industry above all except Sports distributes shiny gold medallions for being better than your competition. So blatantly using a medal system most of us last saw in middle school would be funnier if you got the joke. So many movies seem to win 2nd thru 8th place, for effort, at the 100s of film festivals around the world.
And by creating ads on the side whose sole purpose is to sell crap to people your industry is thriving. you are all vastly overpaid and laughable in every regard.
i made it a sentence list to slam you more individually. you all suck go fknd something less obvioauly terrible to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
what are you talking about, boom operators doing poor quality work? i see boom mics in shot all the time so they must be doing their jobs.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

what is your disease called?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
OP obv a butt ravaged billboard ad designer

• Locked thread