Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

you are all buttholes

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!!!! :iamafag:

Because the misconception that hotdogs are packed full of butt parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Only way to eat a dog. Piled high.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
No clue what's going on with you tonight, psyop but your posting has been bumming me out.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

lol

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

No clue what's going on with you tonight, psyop but your posting has been bumming me out.

Im sorry, your feelings arnt that important to me.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

psyopmonkey posted:

Im sorry, your feelings arnt that important to me.

I was just giving you a heads up that you've got an extra spicy attitude tonight & it's not cute. Not trying to trigger you just giving you some realtalk girltalk.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

...the gently caress?!

*cares so much about eating she buys a $40 knife*

*calls someone else fat*

fake-ish edit I don't give a fffuuuuuuuuuuck about stupid sharp things that cut stuff in the kitchen don't bother sperging out about your Hanzo kitchen steel

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

psyopmonkey posted:

Pineapple is fine. As long as it grilled or seared a bit. Maillard is important for super wet foods like watermellon, pineapple, and citrus before going on top of other foods, especially breads.

You put watermelon on bread? That's gross man.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Jesus christ who doesn't go to their local hot dog monger and get fresh dogs every other day or so?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

stratdax posted:

You put watermelon on bread? That's gross man.

Thinly sliced, grilled and salted bbq, on top of some ciabatta with garlic butter. :colbert:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

psyopmonkey posted:

Thinly sliced, grilled and salted bbq, on top of some ciabatta with garlic butter. :colbert:

:cum:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I was going to make a paleo diet joke about hot dogs because the idea "I only eat hot dogs made the way cavemen made them" seemed like an inherently ridiculous thing but never loving mind that's an actual thing.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Nitrates aren't stone age ingredients?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I was going to make a paleo diet joke about hot dogs because the idea "I only eat hot dogs made the way cavemen made them" seemed like an inherently ridiculous thing but never loving mind that's an actual thing.

Paleo in general seems a bit silly. Its expensive and overly restrictive too.

Why not just a variety of things in moderation?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

psyopmonkey posted:

Paleo in general seems a bit silly. Its expensive and overly restrictive too.

Reasons people are drawn to the paleo diet:
  • it's silly
  • it's expensive
  • it's overly restrictive

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Reasons people are drawn to the paleo diet:
  • it's silly
  • it's expensive
  • it's overly restrictive

Are we talking about crossfit or paleo... :smug:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

have you met a crossfit fuckwad who didn't shriek about paleo?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

psyopmonkey posted:

Are we talking about crossfit or paleo... :smug:

We are talking about literally every diet/fitness fad in human history.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I have a $500 Japanese kitchen knife. I bought it because I was depressed and thought it would inspire me to cook wonderful things.

The last thing I cut with it was a hot dog. I ran the knife down the center and then put the hot dog in the microwave.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

ZombieParts posted:

I have a $500 Japanese kitchen knife. I bought it because I was depressed and thought it would inspire me to cook wonderful things.

The last thing I cut with it was a hot dog. I ran the knife down the center and then put the hot dog in the microwave.

Did you enjoy it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

psyopmonkey posted:

Did you enjoy it?

Yeah. But I only had regular sandwich bread. I'm going to try again later when I find some decent bread. The bakers around here.. I don't know. They don't try very hard

• Locked thread