Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
We all get a little sad sometimes. Its gonna be alright.

Be encouraging and nice to each other in this thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

psyopmonkey posted:

28/F/Portland, Or
AIM: attackoftheem@gmail.com

Its my birthday, I dont have any friends or family in the area, and Im feeling kind of lonely.

Hit me up! Ill talk about whatever and I promise not to be a bummer!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Youll be funny someday Cuck. You just need to keep working at it!

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
i am going to kill that owl and eat it

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
wanna exterminate that owl

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

jarvis cocker posted:

i am going to kill that owl and eat it

It sounds like someone is gonna have a yum dinner!

Stoic Commie posted:

wanna exterminate that owl

Shoot for the stars friend!

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
bird got jaden smith eyebrows

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I put pineapple on my pizza you bitch rear end nocturnal bird

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

what if i'm depressed because millions of people who are probably cool and good and who i'd like to sit on their couch with and watch their favorite movie die every day for no good reason and there's nothing i can really do to stem that tide by myself

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

what if i'm depressed because millions of people who are probably cool and good and who i'd like to sit on their couch with and watch their favorite movie die every day for no good reason and there's nothing i can really do to stem that tide by myself

*hugs u*

*dies*

what a cruel world :qq:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

You just need to focus on the nice things! Kittens, delicious meals, and crack cocaine.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Now I'm depressed

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics

psyopmonkey posted:

Im having a really crappy birthday, maybe a conversation with you will brighten it up!

24/?/Miami, FL

Talk to me about : International travel, kittens, makeup, guy clothes, yummy beers, Pita Chips and hummus, coming out to my big bro yesterday, whatever you want.

AIM/GMAIL/ET AL- thompsrb@gmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Wow... fine. Be a jerk.

• Locked thread