Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
they're just shells walking around, husks, reactive instead of proactive, and are doomed to failure and suicide

it sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainButtSmack
Oct 21, 2008
really opened my eyes

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
if you are dating a bipolar person break up with them because they are lying to you about something or another.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
hmm

Mixodorian
Jan 26, 2009
Manic depression is a good song. Sadly the term is not used in medicine anymore.

Corvus corone
Oct 14, 2012
gently caress u op, u don't run my life

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I think you are confusing manic-depressives with hipsters.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
i dated one for too long and i agree

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I think you are confusing manic-depressives with hipsters.

break up with those too

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
lol you just got broken up with

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

cis white male posted:

if you are dating a bipolar person break up with them because they are lying to you about something or another.

people don't lie how loving dare you

jarvis cocker posted:

break up with those too

listen, I think it's time we took a break from eachother

Kelfeftaf
Sep 9, 2011
Agreed. They should be turned into soap and lampshades.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
op im glad you like lil b

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
lil b is probably the most successful bipolar person.

he's to bipolar people what john stewart is to jews

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

cis white male posted:

buy many jews are wildly successful? (in fact there's a negative stereotype about such a thing???)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Doesn't being bipolar make you not reactive at all because your extreme emotional states aren't a reaction to any sort of outside forces but just your brain chemistry?
OP, your trolling needs work, you can't troll if you don't actually understand the subject.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

JebanyPedal posted:

Doesn't being bipolar make you not reactive at all because your extreme emotional states aren't a reaction to any sort of outside forces but just your brain chemistry?

nope they flip the gently caress out

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Oh boo hoo I go through mood swings.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
They are pretty scary off meds op

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

cis white male posted:

they're just shells walking around, husks, reactive instead of proactive, and are doomed to failure and suicide

same

Koerschgen
Oct 25, 2012

Man kann sich ja mal vertun.
I think OP is lying

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am quite normal but my vagina is bipolar

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Ryen Deckard
Jun 28, 2008

My blood is red, white, and blue.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Hey sorry about your bipolar, OP. At least you know poo poo will get better. And then worse, and then better, and then worse. And so on until you top yourself. But try not to do that, cause if you ride it out long enough you'll feel awesome again

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

cis white male posted:

it sucks

I just self diagnosed with manic depressive disorder, thanks op.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
It's not like they aren't people just seriously: don't date them.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

same

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Shithouse Dave posted:

Hey sorry about your bipolar, OP. At least you know poo poo will get better. And then worse, and then better, and then worse. And so on until you top yourself. But try not to do that, cause if you ride it out long enough you'll feel awesome again

pretty much. 80+ years is a long time to continually build new lives and relationships and watch as each goes up in flame and then start over again again and again

I know this is true in some respect for everybody, but w/ bipolar this plays out every 6 months basically. it's exhausting

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
having a diagnosis means it's ok for you to be relentlessly childish and selfish and anyone who looks down on that is an rear end in a top hat

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

coke is fun cuz you're all like "oh hey this feeling again"
and by fun, i mean a waste of coke

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

This is very good, I must study this. This is very good as a way to see bipolar in an honest light.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

cis white male posted:

"Everything I know about Jews, I learned from Family Guy."

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

JebanyPedal posted:

OP, your trolling needs work, you can't troll if you don't actually understand the subject.

for depression 87% of ppl can be successfully treated w/ therapy instead of drugs

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

butplug accident posted:

having a diagnosis means it's ok for you to be relentlessly childish and selfish and anyone who looks down on that is an rear end in a top hat

jesus christ do you ever have anything positive to say

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
Full disclosure; I am both bipolar and jewish and boy-howdy am I excited for another day of interacting with people out in the world mostly through a veil of secrets and depression

I take my medication and if I can manage to not indulge my substance abuse issues then you would hardly even know

See ya'll out there!

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
lol @ anyone who is a goon and has convinced themself that they don't have some kind of mental disorder diagnosed or otherwise

'oh look at me i spent real world money because i need to talk to nerds on the internet but im completely healthy and mentally stable, honest'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
I'm headed to class soon even though I could email the teacher and say, "I'm not going, also I'm turning in the assignments due today late." and he'd have to let me because I'm registered with the Disability Resources at the University and have been granted "accommodations."

• Locked thread