Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Beige posted:

drat, what a way to mar your looks; to cut off that beautiful hair and get a forehead tattoo.

He still found a girlfriend though so...

She's p cute. No wonder her dad couldn't keep his hands off of her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake
Feb 27, 2011

a good avatar for someone

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

jarvis cocker posted:

good enough for a conjugal visit and too good for you

i dunno op that's like saying i should be jealous of a fatgoon who started dating the first slam whale that smiled at him.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'd rather date a skinny bald freak than a fat girl

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
would

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

moobs, no bully son, but that av makes me die a little inside each time i see it.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Legally speaking can you conceive children on a conjugal visit?

edit: wow just realized that was a stupid question, no way they watch to see if pulls out/wears a condom etc.... At least I hope not.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

texaholic posted:

Legally speaking can you conceive children on a conjugal visit?

edit: wow just realized that was a stupid question, no way they watch to see if pulls out/wears a condom etc.... At least I hope not.

More Mansons is what we need: http://laist.com/2007/10/30/where_are_manso.php

Poor dudes. :(

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
he doesn't get conjugal visits.

the article about him in Rolling Stone last year was fairly alarming for Several Reasons.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/charles-manson-today-the-final-confessions-of-a-psychopath-20131121

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Can he post his sperm to her?

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

she looks like neil cicireraga / lemon demon

fargom
Mar 21, 2007
When you stick your dick in crazy, it sticks its dick right back in you.

It's pretty good life advice.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
is it so hard to believe that bugliosi made up the whole helter skelter narrative, i bet he's one of those boring people who says "oooooookaay" every time he hears something slightly figurative

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
Manson would have had a cool rear end life if he hadn't ordered all those murders. Living at a ranch with a bunch of women who would have gladly performed any sexual act he wanted, doing acid every day, hanging out with the beach boys. Dude really hosed up.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Dude had a vision of an army of dune buggies (even some modified Porsches wtf) to wage Mad Max style war before George Miller ever... hey waaait a minute.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
actually i do have a gf maybe you accidentally posted this to the wrong forum

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

carlin did get a little weird in his later years

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
like literally i cant see anything else because i am autismal

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
talk show host geraldo single handedly kept charles manson relevant for a lot of years. having mason interviews and hookers was the only thing that kept his ratings up

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

manson looks like he really has his poo poo together, could have been US president, if he was born into a rich family

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!
A woman in London, ON got 'Paul's Girl' tattooed on her leg and is trying to marry Paul Bernardo, calling him a kind, Christian man.

Some people are loving nuts.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

olylifter posted:

A woman in London, ON got 'Paul's Girl' tattooed on her leg and is trying to marry Paul Bernardo, calling him a kind, Christian man.

i have no idea who paul bertado is, but the bar for what makes a good old-testament christian is really low. he really may be one of the good ones

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

jscolon2.0 posted:

She's p cute. No wonder her dad couldn't keep his hands off of her.

Goons have terrible taste in women, gross. No wonder E/N is full of terrible dating drama.

waitwhatno posted:

i have no idea who paul bertado is, but the bar for what makes a good old-testament christian is really low. he really may be one of the good ones

Isn't an "Old Testament Christian" a Jew? There's no "Christ" in the Old Testament.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

they don't allow conjugal visits for California lifers, IDIOT

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

olylifter posted:

Lmao pigs are worthless and retarded and can't do their job correctly for poo poo

quote:

Between May and September 1990, the police had submitted more than 130 suspects' samples for DNA testing when they received two reports that the person they were seeking was Paul Bernardo. The first, in June, had been called in by a bank employee. The second call was received from Tina Smirnis, the wife of one of the three Smirnis brothers who were among Bernardo's closest friends. Smirnis told the detectives that Bernardo "had been 'called in' on a previous rape investigation – once in December, 1987 – but he had never been interviewed."[2] He frequently talked about his sex life to Smirnis and liked analingus, rough sex and anal sex.[2]

Smirnis's phrasing was awkward and stilted and consequently left the detectives unsure of whether to take her seriously. But after cross-checking several files the detectives decided to interview Bernardo. The interview, on November 20, 1990, lasted 35 minutes and Bernardo voluntarily gave samples for forensic testing. When the detectives asked Bernardo why he thought he was being investigated for the rapes, he admitted that he did resemble the composite. The detectives concluded that such a well-educated, well-adjusted, congenial young man could not be responsible for the vicious crimes; he "was far more credible than...Smirnis who, with his awkward, strange way of speaking, might just be trying to collect the reward." Bernardo was released the following day.[2]

"Hey this guy who matches the description and tells me hosed up stuff all the time probably did the rapes you're looking into"

"Hmmm. I dunno, he seemed really smart and even gave us a DNA sample. I don't think we even need to bother checking it, he was so willing to give it up! :downs:"

Edit: what the gently caress, Canada? You're trying to be the ultimate police state in the world apparently:

quote:

Citing the need to protect Bernardo's right to a fair trial, a publication ban was imposed on Homolka's preliminary inquiry.[11]

The Crown had applied for the ban imposed on 5 July 1993, by Mr. Justice Francis Kovacs of the Ontario Court (General Division). Homolka, through her lawyers, supported the ban, whereas Bernardo's lawyers argued that he would be prejudiced by the ban since Homolka previously had been portrayed as his victim. Four media outlets and one author also opposed the application. Some lawyers argued that rumours could be doing more damage to the future trial process than the publication of the actual evidence.[12]

Public access to the Internet effectively nullified the court's order, however; as did proximity to the American border, since a publication ban by an Ontario Court cannot apply in New York, Michigan, or anywhere else outside of Ontario. American journalists cited the First Amendment in editorials and published details of Homolka's testimony, which were widely distributed by many "electronic ban-breakers", primarily on the alt.fan.karla-homolka[13] Usenet newsgroup.

Newspapers in Buffalo, Detroit, Washington, New York and even Britain, together with border radio and television stations, reported details gleaned from sources at Homolka's trial. The syndicated series A Current Affair aired two programs on the crimes. Canadians bootlegged copies of The Buffalo Evening News across the border, prompting orders to NRP to arrest all those with more than one copy at the border. Extra copies were confiscated. Copies of other newspapers, including The New York Times, were either turned back at the border or were not accepted by distributors in Ontario.[12] Gordon Domm, a retired police officer who defied the publication ban by distributing details from the foreign media, was charged and convicted on two counts of contempt of court.[14]

ashgromnies fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Jul 8, 2014

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

ashgromnies posted:

Isn't an "Old Testament Christian" a Jew? There's no "Christ" in the Old Testament.

there is a difference: jews do not go to haven, at all

i think the old testament still applies to all christians, so you're a good christian by following it. of course, you always get a pity invite to the party upstairs anyways, but don't be an rear end in a top hat and at least try to follow the rules.

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME

waitwhatno posted:

there is a difference: jews do not go to haven, at all

i think the old testament still applies to all christians, so you're a good christian by following it. of course, you always get a pity invite to the party upstairs anyways, but don't be an rear end in a top hat and at least try to follow the rules.

That was a big argument between the disciples after Jesus died. Some thought it didn't apply and some did. Jesus said he wasn't changing the rules, but the Old Testament applies to Jews, not Gentiles. Iunno.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

psyopmonkey posted:

She looks like how I used to... :gonk:

Bitch be cray.

why did you stop

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
old testament Christians uphold the values of the original covenant such as stoning disrespectful children, animal sacrifice, and slavery

just because god sent his son to flip over some tables and then get loving clobbered by the romans doesn't mean that he personally still doesn't enjoy some of that good ol'timey poo poo

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

jarvis cocker posted:

good enough for a conjugal visit and too good for you
Never realized Krillin had a sister.

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
I think of it every day OP, while pondering suicide.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
I read that rolling stone article and it seems like charles just neg'd her a bunch until he established emotional dominance, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Manson has some lovely tattoos.

• Locked thread