Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
When my grandma came back after I was watching her house for two weeks, she made some coffee and I was like sure why not. What I got instead was a hot, steaming mug of sour, bitter awfulness that still makes me shudder to this day

As it turned out, when my stepmom came over the day before to help clean up, she filled the coffee machine's water thing with vinegar to clean it out. So there you have it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Vagina

PeenCommander
Jun 24, 2008

My gay dad's dick has always been rather unsavoury

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Your mom's rear end in a top hat. Still came inside tho

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I was once at my friend's house and I put my hand in his bag of cheese curls without looking, stuffed some in my mouth, and realized too late, to my horror, that the bag was crawling with ants and I had just shoved a mouthful of bitter, disgusting ants into my mouth.

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
olives

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

how many, three?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
the terrible taste in my mouth this thread left me with

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
Happiness.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

poop

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Fermented herring from Sweden. I'd rather eat poop tbh - it smells like 3 week old garbage

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Fermented herring from Sweden. I'd rather eat poop tbh - it smells like 3 week old garbage

One of my favorite pastimes is watching people vomit to that on YouTube.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot-_xTDJgVI

Pyura Chilensis

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

SirEvelynTremble posted:

is it that surstromming or however its spelled

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

AE-35 Unit posted:

is it that surstromming or however its spelled

yes

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

defeat, op

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
your gfs stank puss :q:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

my first bf's cum was really really foul. dunno wtf he was eating to make it taste so bad.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
San Pedro cactus

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

hemale in pain posted:

my first bf's cum was really really foul. dunno wtf he was eating to make it taste so bad.

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

San Pedro cactus

lol

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I bought some tea one time and it was apparently ancient and molded. It was a bad enough taste that I shudder to think about it years later

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Your posts, they're so bad I can taste them.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Pickled jellyfish salad. I am an adventurous eater, but that poo poo was nasty. WTF, Japan?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pickled pussy poppers.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

if you don't like blue cheese, oily fish, olives or peaty whisky you have the tastebuds of a literal baby

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Toad

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

*Choad.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Three Olives butt hole

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Serious answer: hakarl

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

San Pedro cactus

Same, and it is true that no matter what you will vomit.

Sea urchin was another weird one. I wouldn't say it was terrible (I was the only one at the table that had seconds) but it's just one of those weird things you eat 'cause you're at a $100+ per head fancy tasting dinner but you'd never ever order otherwise. It basically tastes like if you were standing knee deep in the ocean, bent down, scooped up a fist full of sand and shoved it in your mouth.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.

Jesus Christ posted:

Same, and it is true that no matter what you will vomit.

The friend I was with managed to keep it down but felt like poo poo for 8 solid hours while I spent ten minutes puking then felt great.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The friend I was with managed to keep it down but felt like poo poo for 8 solid hours while I spent ten minutes puking then felt great.

This sounds like me when I'm drinking.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
coriander

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
chili with no beans

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
There was one of those big grape juice bottles in the pantry at my parents house full of dark liquid. Automatically assumed "Hey, grape juice". Took a swig:

It was accumulated grease pourings from food cooked on the stove.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
moldy bread

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Gyra_Solune posted:

When my grandma came

that's my answer, op

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

SirEvelynTremble posted:

It's got a “don't eat it, you'll die” kind of funk.

Doesn't really taste that bad though :shrug:

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Sodium nitrate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingless
Mar 3, 2009

Clamps McGraw posted:

if you don't like blue cheese, oily fish, olives or peaty whisky you have the tastebuds of a literal baby

See, I love whiskey and all kinds of cheese. I like dark chocolate and wine. I love olive oil. I can't stand olives. An actual olive tastes like something that congealed in the bottom of a plastic processing plant to me - not even food-like.

• Locked thread