Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Harime Nui posted:

b-b-b--black, op

Good we can be friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Dr Cheeto posted:

I like it on my lap during my morning commute

"Leaving a hot, wet mess on my lap during my morning commute" is a better one IMO.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

withak posted:

"Leaving a hot, wet mess on my lap during my morning commute" is a better one IMO.

How much do you charge for post outsourcing?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Brewed fresh from individual non-recyclable plastic cups.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

like my women. i don't like coffee, OP.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Dr Cheeto posted:

How much do you charge for post outsourcing?

It's more of a charity thing really.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I'm elite I only drink civet coffee. It's super expensive because the beans have been digested and poo poo out by a cat.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Iced, milk only.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
nescafé, because i secretly hate myself

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

the coffee they make and give out for free at banks is terrible, and I get a cup every time

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
If you don't drink your coffee black you are a literal childe

e: this is what i really wanted to post, needed to find it first (see @1:27 for my stance on this issue):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PcoMrwEa5o

PyPy fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Jul 8, 2014

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

black with a shot of the goofd stuff in it

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
Hey OP I don't know if you remember this but there was this one time I was reading a thread you made about a date with a girl on OkCupid and she was kind of fat in her photos and then you took her out to dinner and ended up posting from the bathroom that she was FAT and you even used those siren things for emphasis. Then you told us that she gave you head and swallowed (lol cuz she's fat) and started backpedaling about how fat she actually was. That's where you got that av and title, and that may even have been the thread in which the term "slam whale" was popularized?

I like my coffee from Africa and with a bit of whole milk to cool it off enough to drink.

Barfoid 3
Jun 1, 2013

by Lowtax

ElectricSheep posted:

I like it like I like my women: ground up and immersed in boiling water

reported

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
with a splash of whole milk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

LargeHadron posted:

Hey OP I don't know if you remember this but there was this one time I was reading a thread you made about a date with a girl on OkCupid and she was kind of fat in her photos and then you took her out to dinner and ended up posting from the bathroom that she was FAT and you even used those siren things for emphasis. Then you told us that she gave you head and swallowed (lol cuz she's fat) and started backpedaling about how fat she actually was. That's where you got that av and title, and that may even have been the thread in which the term "slam whale" was popularized?

This is all 100% accurate good job

• Locked thread