Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
So basically, The Vers Empire are really just a bunch of Space LARPers who, through crazy repetition, believe that they are the true decendants of the old ancient.

Or in other terms, the Vers Empire right now is a bunch of LARPing space hippies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Honestly, the Zero in the title could not actually mean "super secret prototype robot" but rather in the numerical sense in that so far it's been about Robots without Aldnoah fighting Robots with Aldnoah.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
That might have been contrived as gently caress, but There's something dope about a robot designed entirely around Rocket Punches :allears:

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Eej posted:

So again, they are the Clans from Battletech/MechWarrior.

Can the ending reveal be that the ancient mars empire was initially made by some goofy space birds?

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
As long at this theory leads to Inaho and Seylum becoming Aldnoah powered super cyborgs with all the VerS gimmick weaponry, I am pumped for this direction.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

it's a genetic factor, this is actually star wars

inaho is luke, asseylum is leia, and slaine is vader

this analogy doesn't work because it means that slaine made inaho somehow. and we all know inaho is too incompetent to do something like intercourse.

Though maybe this theory has some weight to it because I'm pretty sure that if I was the kid of somebody like Slaine, I too would be born a stoic robot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Slaine's only intentional non-robot combat homicide is that one dude in the beginning of the first season. So Slaine only has something dumb like a 1 in 3 chance of actually killing you intentionally

• Locked thread