Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
hail stan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Relative to my prior writings, this letter evinces an increased stridency in my commination of Morkyz's jeremiads. This is because when confronted with the real facts, Morkyz usually defends himself with some weak explanation about how he is a tireless protector of civil rights and civil liberties for all people. Let me begin by observing that the proverbs of Theognis, like those of Solomon, are observations on human nature, ordinary life, and civil society, with moral reflections on the facts. I quote him as a witness of the fact that I never intend to offend anyone, Morkyz included. Alas, the following statement may upset a few people: Morkyz has lost what little credibility he once had. Some people squirm a bit when they they read things like that, but such statements are the key to explaining why Morkyz uses Stalinism to eliminate those law-enforcement officers who constitute the vital protective bulwark in the fragile balance between anarchy and tyranny. That's the large elephant in the room that nobody ever talks about. Nevertheless, I claim that people really ought to start talking about it because then they'd realize that many people are convinced that the unholy aspect of Morkyz's communications will create a stir between irrational dopeheads and the invidious public at large. I can't comment on that, but I can say that many people lie. However, Morkyz lies with such ease it's troubling.

Morkyz should work with us, not step in at the eleventh hour and hog all the glory. He's trying to get us to acquiesce to a Faustian bargain. In the short term this bargain may help us prevent the Morkyz-induced catastrophe I foresee and save our nation from its time of deepest humiliation and disgrace. Unfortunately, in the long term it will enable Morkyz to substitute pap for art.

My opinions are the obverse of Morkyz's. Let me explain. Morkyz has been writing off whole sections of society. That's just a tiny facet of what all of us will face if we let him preach a propaganda of hate. He desperately wants us to believe that one can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved. We have two options: sit back and let such lies go unchallenged or fight back with the truth. I, for one, have decided to fight back. I shall do so by spreading the truth about how Morkyz claims that it's okay to leave the educational and emotional needs of our children in the deluded hands of insincere pop psychologists. That story is full of more holes than a cheap hooker with a piercing fetish and a heroin habit.

If one accepts the framework I've laid out here, it follows logically that Morkyz's saturnine, mingy squadristi fundamentally believe that Morkyz is renowned for his racial and cultural sensitivity. Alas, this deeply held belief is fiction from start to finish. Every piece of evidence I can find makes it abundantly clear that the space remaining in this letter will not suffice even to enumerate the ways in which Morkyz has tried to sell us down the river. Morkyz harbors all sorts of stereotypes, prejudices, hatreds, and other dark mental cargo about other races. No, scratch that. Let me instead make the much stronger claim that I want to live my life as I see fit. I can't do that while Morkyz still has the ability to denigrate and discard all of Western culture.

I find Morkyz's fondness for inquisitions, witch hunts, star chambers, and kangaroo courts most judgmental. But let's not quibble about that. Morkyz, you are welcome to get off my back this time and stay off. On rare occasions, in order to preserve their liberties, sometimes people must take away what few freedoms we have left. Morkyz does that even when his liberties aren't being threatened. He's like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Pull back the curtain of collectivism and you'll see a bitter philodox hiding behind it, furiously pulling the levers of Trotskyism in a slovenly attempt to spread lies, propaganda, and misinformation. That sort of discovery should make any sane person realize that Morkyz's view is that he is able to abrogate the natural order of effects flowing from causes. If Morkyz's mordacious compatriots in presenteeism had any moral or intellectual training, such a position would decidedly be rendered revolting to their better feelings.

If Morkyz's attempts to encourage and exacerbate passivity in some people who might otherwise be active and responsible citizens have spurred us to ensure that we survive and emerge triumphant out of the coming chaos and destruction, then Morkyz may have accomplished a useful thing. He broadens his appeal by seeking influence and adherents in the warlordism movement. (Note the heroic restraint stopping me from saying that Morkyz is deliberately manipulating the facts.)

Morkyz utilizes his silver tongue to beguile and obfuscate genuine rhetorical exchanges of finely cogitated thought. That's clear. But Morkyz might funnel significant amounts of money to the most belligerent ogres you'll ever see within a short period of time. What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes and hope we don't see the horrible outcome? He may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I, hardheaded cynic that I am, consider Morkyz to be a weapon of mass destruction himself.

I guess I can't blame Morkyz for wanting to erase the memory of all traditions and all history. After all, he proclaims at every opportunity that he'd never paint pictures of superficial worlds inhabited by disreputable desperados. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks. Having witnessed his carelessness with facts, the egregiously sloppy commentary Morkyz churns out on a daily basis, and his brash, “ends justify the means” approach to antipluralism, I have serious doubts about his integrity and a strong conviction that we must mobilize the public. We must get people to express our concerns about Morkyz's indecent, fickle expedients. If you wonder why I take the stance that I do, it's because it's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. He distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain his current opinions.

Authority without wisdom is mere noise against the music of eternity, but I won't linger on that. We must also assert with all the sincerity of informed experience and the desperate desire to see our beloved country survive that I am tired of hearing or reading that all literature that opposes totalism was forged by unambitious nupsons. You know that that is simply not true. Morkyz knows exactly where he wants his foes. He wants to put them in the lowest-paying jobs. He wants to put them outside the equal protection of the law. He wants to put them into positions of hopelessness and helplessness. And then he expects them to sing his praises? The reality is that Morkyz once said that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance. His adulators and others capable of little more than rote psittacism are now saying that too. In contrast, I say that I don't need to tell you that Morkyz would love to see college campuses morph into small, ivy-covered North Koreas in which the student or faculty member who dares to weaken the critical links in Morkyz's nexus of contemptible sexism quickly finds himself in a heap of legal trouble. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that I used to aver that Morkyz was a hideous, malevolent devotee of conspiracy theories. However, after seeing how he wants to crush the remaining vestiges of democracy throughout the world, I now have an even lower opinion of him. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that Morkyz has been going around claiming that he acts in the name of equality and social justice. When challenged about the veracity of that message, Morkyz attributed its contradictions of the truth to “poetic license”. That means “lying”.

Morkyz constantly insists that he values our perspectives. But he contradicts himself when he says that those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight. We must understand that there are bountiful stories attesting to his volcanic lack of self control, capricious moral standards, and total lack of judgment. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible. The take-away message of this letter is that Morkyz's clear-cut demonstrations of gross moral turpitude have led me to believe that he is a drooling, hydra-headed monster of force and terror. We should hold these words to our bosom, use them as a shield against Morkyz's inequities, and wield them unilaterally against those who would drain the national fisc.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I'm not reading any of that. gently caress that

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
I'm genuinely straining not to put any effort into this post, but it's like not letting loose the sphinctral spew when you see your very own toilet and droppin trou to blast away into.

ctrl/v

o god there's more

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
n this letter, I will try to describe THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY's perorations in such a way that my language will not offend and yet will still convey my message that those who fight against THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY's money-grubbing orations are inevitably branded as conscienceless and brainless by THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY's protégés. But first, let me pose you a question: Is THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY actually concerned about any of us or does it just want to progressively narrow the sphere of human freedom? After reading this letter, you'll obviously find it's the latter. THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY's surrogates don't represent an ideology. They don't represent a legitimate political group of people. They're just flat incorrigible.

But it gets much worse than that. So far, this letter has merely identified the ways in which THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY is dead set on defending its position against what I have to say, regardless of what I have to say. Now, let me shift gears and start telling you about how you, of course, now need some hard evidence that I unquestionably don't want to have to listen to THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY's sick-minded billingsgate. Well, how about this for evidence: It's possible that it doesn't realize this because it has been ingrained with so much of academicism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we present another paradigm in opposition to its ethically bankrupt arguments.

There can be no doubt that there is an alternative to lying down passively for the executioner. The alternative is to chastise THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY for not doing any research before spouting off. In particular, our path is set. By this, I mean that in order to maximize our individual potential for effectiveness and success in combatting THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY, we must prevent the “invisible hand” of loosely regulated markets from becoming an “invisible fist” that lets it effortlessly pound its foes into oblivion. I consider that requirement a small price to pay because we can no longer afford to do nothing about THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY's loopy, prolix taradiddles. Instead, we must strike while the iron is hot and move as expeditiously as possible to rise to the challenge of thwarting its demented plans. The final thing I want to bring up in this letter is that I'll do what I can to overcome the obstacles that people like THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY establish, and each of you reading this letter should do the same. Let's be there for each other. Let's help each other. And let's raise iconoclastic, cantankerous sciolists out of their cultural misery and lead them to the national community as a valuable, united factor.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Sitting Here posted:

n this letter, I will try to describe THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY's perorations in such a way that my language will not offend and yet will still convey my message that those who fight against THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY's money-grubbing orations are inevitably branded as conscienceless and brainless by THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY's protégés. But first, let me pose you a question: Is THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY actually concerned about any of us or does it just want to progressively narrow the sphere of human freedom? After reading this letter, you'll obviously find it's the latter. THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY's surrogates don't represent an ideology. They don't represent a legitimate political group of people. They're just flat incorrigible.

But it gets much worse than that. So far, this letter has merely identified the ways in which THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY is dead set on defending its position against what I have to say, regardless of what I have to say. Now, let me shift gears and start telling you about how you, of course, now need some hard evidence that I unquestionably don't want to have to listen to THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY's sick-minded billingsgate. Well, how about this for evidence: It's possible that it doesn't realize this because it has been ingrained with so much of academicism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we present another paradigm in opposition to its ethically bankrupt arguments.

There can be no doubt that there is an alternative to lying down passively for the executioner. The alternative is to chastise THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY for not doing any research before spouting off. In particular, our path is set. By this, I mean that in order to maximize our individual potential for effectiveness and success in combatting THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY, we must prevent the “invisible hand” of loosely regulated markets from becoming an “invisible fist” that lets it effortlessly pound its foes into oblivion. I consider that requirement a small price to pay because we can no longer afford to do nothing about THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY's loopy, prolix taradiddles. Instead, we must strike while the iron is hot and move as expeditiously as possible to rise to the challenge of thwarting its demented plans. The final thing I want to bring up in this letter is that I'll do what I can to overcome the obstacles that people like THERE IS A SKELETON IN YOUR BODY establish, and each of you reading this letter should do the same. Let's be there for each other. Let's help each other. And let's raise iconoclastic, cantankerous sciolists out of their cultural misery and lead them to the national community as a valuable, united factor.

I've been saying this for years

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Light Gun Man posted:

All posting is effort. -internet Buddha or something

to post with effort, that is foolishness
to post effortlessly, that is prudence
to stop posting, that is wisdom

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Al Cowens posted:

Relative to my prior writings, this letter evinces an increased stridency in my commination of Morkyz's jeremiads. This is because when confronted with the real facts, Morkyz usually defends himself with some weak explanation about how he is a tireless protector of civil rights and civil liberties for all people. Let me begin by observing that the proverbs of Theognis, like those of Solomon, are observations on human nature, ordinary life, and civil society, with moral reflections on the facts. I quote him as a witness of the fact that I never intend to offend anyone, Morkyz included. Alas, the following statement may upset a few people: Morkyz has lost what little credibility he once had. Some people squirm a bit when they they read things like that, but such statements are the key to explaining why Morkyz uses Stalinism to eliminate those law-enforcement officers who constitute the vital protective bulwark in the fragile balance between anarchy and tyranny. That's the large elephant in the room that nobody ever talks about. Nevertheless, I claim that people really ought to start talking about it because then they'd realize that many people are convinced that the unholy aspect of Morkyz's communications will create a stir between irrational dopeheads and the invidious public at large. I can't comment on that, but I can say that many people lie. However, Morkyz lies with such ease it's troubling.

Morkyz should work with us, not step in at the eleventh hour and hog all the glory. He's trying to get us to acquiesce to a Faustian bargain. In the short term this bargain may help us prevent the Morkyz-induced catastrophe I foresee and save our nation from its time of deepest humiliation and disgrace. Unfortunately, in the long term it will enable Morkyz to substitute pap for art.

My opinions are the obverse of Morkyz's. Let me explain. Morkyz has been writing off whole sections of society. That's just a tiny facet of what all of us will face if we let him preach a propaganda of hate. He desperately wants us to believe that one can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved. We have two options: sit back and let such lies go unchallenged or fight back with the truth. I, for one, have decided to fight back. I shall do so by spreading the truth about how Morkyz claims that it's okay to leave the educational and emotional needs of our children in the deluded hands of insincere pop psychologists. That story is full of more holes than a cheap hooker with a piercing fetish and a heroin habit.

If one accepts the framework I've laid out here, it follows logically that Morkyz's saturnine, mingy squadristi fundamentally believe that Morkyz is renowned for his racial and cultural sensitivity. Alas, this deeply held belief is fiction from start to finish. Every piece of evidence I can find makes it abundantly clear that the space remaining in this letter will not suffice even to enumerate the ways in which Morkyz has tried to sell us down the river. Morkyz harbors all sorts of stereotypes, prejudices, hatreds, and other dark mental cargo about other races. No, scratch that. Let me instead make the much stronger claim that I want to live my life as I see fit. I can't do that while Morkyz still has the ability to denigrate and discard all of Western culture.

I find Morkyz's fondness for inquisitions, witch hunts, star chambers, and kangaroo courts most judgmental. But let's not quibble about that. Morkyz, you are welcome to get off my back this time and stay off. On rare occasions, in order to preserve their liberties, sometimes people must take away what few freedoms we have left. Morkyz does that even when his liberties aren't being threatened. He's like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Pull back the curtain of collectivism and you'll see a bitter philodox hiding behind it, furiously pulling the levers of Trotskyism in a slovenly attempt to spread lies, propaganda, and misinformation. That sort of discovery should make any sane person realize that Morkyz's view is that he is able to abrogate the natural order of effects flowing from causes. If Morkyz's mordacious compatriots in presenteeism had any moral or intellectual training, such a position would decidedly be rendered revolting to their better feelings.

If Morkyz's attempts to encourage and exacerbate passivity in some people who might otherwise be active and responsible citizens have spurred us to ensure that we survive and emerge triumphant out of the coming chaos and destruction, then Morkyz may have accomplished a useful thing. He broadens his appeal by seeking influence and adherents in the warlordism movement. (Note the heroic restraint stopping me from saying that Morkyz is deliberately manipulating the facts.)

Morkyz utilizes his silver tongue to beguile and obfuscate genuine rhetorical exchanges of finely cogitated thought. That's clear. But Morkyz might funnel significant amounts of money to the most belligerent ogres you'll ever see within a short period of time. What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes and hope we don't see the horrible outcome? He may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I, hardheaded cynic that I am, consider Morkyz to be a weapon of mass destruction himself.

I guess I can't blame Morkyz for wanting to erase the memory of all traditions and all history. After all, he proclaims at every opportunity that he'd never paint pictures of superficial worlds inhabited by disreputable desperados. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks. Having witnessed his carelessness with facts, the egregiously sloppy commentary Morkyz churns out on a daily basis, and his brash, “ends justify the means” approach to antipluralism, I have serious doubts about his integrity and a strong conviction that we must mobilize the public. We must get people to express our concerns about Morkyz's indecent, fickle expedients. If you wonder why I take the stance that I do, it's because it's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. He distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain his current opinions.

Authority without wisdom is mere noise against the music of eternity, but I won't linger on that. We must also assert with all the sincerity of informed experience and the desperate desire to see our beloved country survive that I am tired of hearing or reading that all literature that opposes totalism was forged by unambitious nupsons. You know that that is simply not true. Morkyz knows exactly where he wants his foes. He wants to put them in the lowest-paying jobs. He wants to put them outside the equal protection of the law. He wants to put them into positions of hopelessness and helplessness. And then he expects them to sing his praises? The reality is that Morkyz once said that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance. His adulators and others capable of little more than rote psittacism are now saying that too. In contrast, I say that I don't need to tell you that Morkyz would love to see college campuses morph into small, ivy-covered North Koreas in which the student or faculty member who dares to weaken the critical links in Morkyz's nexus of contemptible sexism quickly finds himself in a heap of legal trouble. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that I used to aver that Morkyz was a hideous, malevolent devotee of conspiracy theories. However, after seeing how he wants to crush the remaining vestiges of democracy throughout the world, I now have an even lower opinion of him. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that Morkyz has been going around claiming that he acts in the name of equality and social justice. When challenged about the veracity of that message, Morkyz attributed its contradictions of the truth to “poetic license”. That means “lying”.

Morkyz constantly insists that he values our perspectives. But he contradicts himself when he says that those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight. We must understand that there are bountiful stories attesting to his volcanic lack of self control, capricious moral standards, and total lack of judgment. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible. The take-away message of this letter is that Morkyz's clear-cut demonstrations of gross moral turpitude have led me to believe that he is a drooling, hydra-headed monster of force and terror. We should hold these words to our bosom, use them as a shield against Morkyz's inequities, and wield them unilaterally against those who would drain the national fisc.Relative to my prior writings, this letter evinces an increased stridency in my commination of Morkyz's jeremiads. This is because when confronted with the real facts, Morkyz usually defends himself with some weak explanation about how he is a tireless protector of civil rights and civil liberties for all people. Let me begin by observing that the proverbs of Theognis, like those of Solomon, are observations on human nature, ordinary life, and civil society, with moral reflections on the facts. I quote him as a witness of the fact that I never intend to offend anyone, Morkyz included. Alas, the following statement may upset a few people: Morkyz has lost what little credibility he once had. Some people squirm a bit when they they read things like that, but such statements are the key to explaining why Morkyz uses Stalinism to eliminate those law-enforcement officers who constitute the vital protective bulwark in the fragile balance between anarchy and tyranny. That's the large elephant in the room that nobody ever talks about. Nevertheless, I claim that people really ought to start talking about it because then they'd realize that many people are convinced that the unholy aspect of Morkyz's communications will create a stir between irrational dopeheads and the invidious public at large. I can't comment on that, but I can say that many people lie. However, Morkyz lies with such ease it's troubling.

Morkyz constantly insists that he values our perspectives. But he contradicts himself when he says that those of us who oppose him would rather run than fight. We must understand that there are bountiful stories attesting to his volcanic lack of self control, capricious moral standards, and total lack of judgment. And we must formulate that understanding into as clear and cogent a message as possible. The take-away message of this letter is that Morkyz's clear-cut demonstrations of gross moral turpitude have led me to believe that he is a drooling, hydra-headed monster of force and terror. We should hold these words to our bosom, use them as a shield against Morkyz's inequities, and wield them unilaterally against those who would drain the national fisc.Relative to my prior writings, this letter evinces an increased stridency in my commination of Morkyz's jeremiads. This is because when confronted with the real facts, Morkyz usually defends himself with some weak explanation about how he is a tireless protector of civil rights and civil liberties for all people. Let me begin by observing that the proverbs of Theognis, like those of Solomon, are observations on human nature, ordinary life, and civil society, with moral reflections on the facts. I quote him as a witness of the fact that I never intend to offend anyone, Morkyz included. Alas, the following statement may upset a few people: Morkyz has lost what little credibility he once had. Some people squirm a bit when they they read things like that, but such statements are the key to explaining why Morkyz uses Stalinism to eliminate those law-enforcement officers who constitute the vital protective bulwark in the fragile balance between anarchy and tyranny. That's the large elephant in the room that nobody ever talks about. Nevertheless, I claim that people really ought to start talking about it because then they'd realize that many people are convinced that the unholy aspect of Morkyz's communications will create a stir between irrational dopeheads and the invidious public at large. I can't comment on that, but I can say that many people lie. However, Morkyz lies with such ease it's troubling.

Morkyz utilizes his silver tongue to beguile and obfuscate genuine rhetorical exchanges of finely cogitated thought. That's clear. But Morkyz might funnel significant amounts of money to the most belligerent ogres you'll ever see within a short period of time. What are we to do then? Place blinders over our eyes and hope we don't see the horrGAYYYYYYYYible outcome? He may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I, hardheaded cynic that I am, consider Morkyz to be a weapon of mass destruction himself.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
what the hell is this stupid poo poo

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
:effort

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Al Cowens posted:

GBS will refuse to accept any such truce, as its whole raison d'ętre is to promote isolationism in all its homophobic forms.

your eloquence is refreshing, but i need to tell you about something that is white, homogenized, and put in a box on a shelf next to so many other identical boxes. its because you said so many agreeable things i hastily decided to admire you and subscribe to your newsletter before my heart was broken over so much wasted time. like spilt milk. in the rain.

like spilt milk...

...in the rain.

were you really sweet enough to make such a nice content post purely out of your own volition, and not out of furthering someone else's agenda, because that was kinda nice :kiddo:

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

You honor me.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

rated thread steve guttenberg

Didn't realize Guttenburg was built that well. Having some :gay: feelings.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

pretend i put a huge wall of words here, i am witty and so will do the oppsoite of what the thread say

im a jokesmith

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
http://www.pakin.org/complaint?title=&firstname=The_OP&middlename=&lastname=&suffix=&gender=m&shorttype=f&pgraphs=10

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
gently caress you op. hth

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
effort post threads are nicely organized, sometimes are very informative, and most of the time backfire hilariously into a helldump success story

so they are all more worth reading than your posts op

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
just attempt a no effort post, does not look like things are going well. op is a liar.

Chris Awful posted:

gently caress you op. hth

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
all of my are being printed off and stored in the library of congress

gently caress you op

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
jokes on you op ive never put effort into anything my entire life!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Buschmaki posted:

This is a serious concern, I used to effortpost all the time, however eventually people starting calling my posts "poo poo" and "dumb". This made me feel really bad, and I don't want anyone else to have to feel that way about posting ever again. Please, don't put effort into your posts, if you do someone might be mean to you, and that would make me feel sad.

heh. look at op caring.

• Locked thread