Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

LAST WEEK ON RAW:

• The Authority come out to talk about the previous night’s events at Money in the Bank. They say that they’re really excited that John Cena is champion again. Cena interrupts and shows evidence that they looked not very happy about it. Stephanie reveals that Cena is the WWE 2K15 game cover athlete! Cena acts shocked even though he specifically did a photoshoot solely for the cover. HHH then announces the Battleground main event, a fatal four way. Cena leaves after the announcement when Seth Rollins’ music interrupts. Rollins stares down Cena on the ramp then makes his way to the ring.
  • Seth Rollins beats RVD via curbstomp. Rollins gives a post-match promo when he’s interrupted by Dean Ambrose on the TitanTron. Ambrose tells Rollins that no matter how many times he tries to cash in the briefcase, Ambrose will be one step behind him waiting to break it up.
  • Rusev and Lana make fun of the USA. Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter come out to interrupt and defend America against the Ruskies. The crowd loves it and chants We The People along with Colter and Swagger. Jack throws Rusev out of the ring with some armdrags.
  • The Wyatts defeat the Usos and Sheamus.
  • Bo Dallas has a full minute of silence for his injured friends Daniel Bryan and Bad News Barrett.
  • Nikki Bella loses a handicap match to the Funkadactyls, who then argue amongst themselves.
  • Cesaro loses to Kofi Kingston only right here on the WWE app. Much laughs were had.
  • In Santino’s final segment before retiring as an in-ring competitor, he shills Twisted Tea with his new friend Adam Rose. Emma is not able to make it due to being arrested as part of the Total Divas season 3 media push.
  • Vince McMahon comes out except he’s Damien Sandow and then he loses in one move to the Great Khali.
  • The big reveal of the Hollywood movie star is revealed! It’s Miz! Yay Miz! Hi Miz! You’re great Miz! He talks about how he gets passed over again and again and it’s not fair. Then pyro hits and so does Jericho’s music and it turns out Jericho is actually back. He gives Miz a Codebreaker then poses. Jericho tries to cut a promo but is interrupted by the Wyatts and gets beaten up.
  • Dolph Ziggler beats Fandango after Summer Rae makes out with Ziggler.
  • Stardust and Goldust beat Rybaxel. AGAIN
  • Paige comes out to cut a promo but is interrupted by CM PUNK CM PUNK CM PUNK AJ Lee. AJ goads Paige into having a match with the title on the line and wins the Diva’s Title back.
  • The main event tag team match ends when Kane and Orton are disqualified. Kane attacks Cena after the match and leaves him lying. Rollins comes out with the briefcase but before he can cash in, Ambrose attacks him. Kane tries to attack Cena again but Reigns saves Cena. Triple H and Reigns stare down to end the show.

WHY YOU SHOULD WATCH RAW TONIGHT

1. Seth Rollins vs. John Cena!
Why you should care: Hey hey that sounds like a good match. Maybe it’ll end on the app!

2. Chris Jericho vs. The Miz!
Why you should care: Chris Jericho is neat.

3. Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins!
Why you should care: These two still don’t really like each other, and they’re very entertaining!

4. Bret Hart is going to be on Raw!
Why you should care: Maybe he’ll put Damien Sandow in a sharpshooter!

5. Jack Swagger is a face! In Canada!
Why you should care: USA rules! Russia sucks!

STREAMS FOR TONIGHT:

http://bigevents.tv
http://thefirstrow.eu

In addition, WrasslorMonkey made a cool application that makes streams look great. Follow these instructions!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

And here's the bookmarklet that removes the extra junk from streams since it seemed to work out well for folks last time (open the page and drag the link to your bookmarks bar then click it while on a stream page).

All this and more, live on Monday Night Raw!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
This Funk/Flair match is a bloodbath.

Ha, and Muta acting like a madman trying to throw the wooden stairs into the ring.

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Jul 8, 2014

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i hope bret hart is damien sandow

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Main event for the house show in Calgary was announced.

Bray Wyatt vs Big Show :geno:

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Main event for the house show in Calgary was announced.

Bray Wyatt vs Big Show :geno:

They actually had a good match as a Smackdown main event during the build up to Mania, so maybe yay?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Bard Maddox posted:

5. Jack Swagger is a face! In Canada!
Why you should care: USA rules! Russia sucks!

The USA is hosed.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Byron's confirmed it: the odds have been stacked against Cena. Looks like more easy points in the prediction game.

Edit: "The shoe is on the other hand" - Booker T, 2014.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

The USA is hosed.

Hold out hope for Swagger managing to accidentally concuss Russia

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the shoe is on the other hand

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I hope John Cena's friend Bret Hart shows up tonight :shobon:

Edit: He is! Well this is the best Raw of the year so far then.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
John Cena's eyes look dead in that Raw preview graphic

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

They actually had a good match as a Smackdown main event during the build up to Mania, so maybe yay?

Well I get to see Cesaro so that's cool, too.

Hometown return for Natty too!

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I hope Bret wears the Batman shirt

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
There was a piece of salmon bone caught between my molars and no amount of flossing could dislodge it but I just now tongued it out so I'm feeling real happy and also I finally got blue roses to grow in new leaf. I'm real pumped.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
Hmm, I thought the Monday Night War show tonight was just a 'sneak peak' of future content, they said it's the first episode itself. Wasn't expecting that.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Anyone got the wrestlingnetwork RAW link?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
santino is going to come out, officially announce his retirement live. john cena will then come out, just to be hit by the cobra.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Man its weird watching this Get Smart movie with the Great Khali and the Rock.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

DarkstarIV posted:

santino is going to come out, officially announce his retirement live. Fandango will then come out, just to be hit by the cobra.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
big e is so dumb

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

DarkstarIV posted:

santino is going to come out in a pink suit, officially announce his retirement live. john cena will then come out, just to be hit by the cobra.

"You think it's that easy? I've got much more left in the tank you sum-a-ma-gun!"

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Omally posted:

big e is so dumb

I agree, Big E owns

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
I'm watching the pre-show, when did Big E start talking like a Black Southern preacher ?

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Really don't like Big E's promo style. Comes across like he's taking the piss.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
big e has to keep his hands busy with poo poo like lightning since that belt is no longer in them

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Big E got gassed out during his preshow promo!

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

I'm watching the pre-show, when did Big E start talking like a Black Southern preacher ?

When Vince thought it would be funny.

bartok
May 10, 2006

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

When Vince thought it would be funny.

Making Vince laugh is why R Truth is still getting a pay check.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

If imitating a southern preacher style is what it takes to make his live promo work not suck I'm all for it.

TEGGS
Nov 21, 2004

Spoony Bard!

RacistGuidingLight posted:

There was a piece of salmon bone caught between my molars and no amount of flossing could dislodge it but I just now tongued it out so I'm feeling real happy and also I finally got blue roses to grow in new leaf. I'm real pumped.

drat you. I could never get blue roses.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
I've got 8 beers, a bag of trail mix and would like to go to bed right after RAW. Lets hope tonight doesn't suck.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This lady on NCIS has memory problems but now she remembers seeing herself in the third person!

bartok
May 10, 2006

Aw I already miss the last couple of minutes of Modern Family.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
RIP Emma

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
favorite part of the big e promo was Renee trying to keep the mic in front of his mouth. Doesn't seem like she needs to do that to capture the audio

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
that tiny bomb blew the gently caress up!!!!

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
My door's unlocked :smith:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Nominating this for NCIS Ending of the Year.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Warning do not bounce Super Happy Fun Ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Oh poo poo Audrey Horne is in this episode.

• Locked thread