Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunky
Aug 29, 2004

my dog likes peanut butter and is ambivalent towards hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

bunky posted:

my dog likes peanut butter

:pervert:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
dogs tongues feel awesome theyre so strong

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

bunky posted:

you are the worst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1L8uRApYeQ

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

back the gently caress off

outlaw guns and only mr mew mew will have guns

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

porkchop_express posted:

outlaw guns and only mr mew mew will have guns

if my cat had a gun every person and animal would be dead

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

why i never

mmmm
Jul 26, 2010

hey
you're one of them fancy lads, ain't ya?

naem posted:

I'm pretty sure symbiote means its grows out of your abdomin

well "burrows into" in this case but yes, cats

this one time my (poor, cat-owning) buddy got really sick of this one roommate of his... the dumb roommate was the sort of alcoholic that hides his habit behind hippie poo poo -- smoking a joint with two bottles of wine, yeahhh eating a fistful of 'shrooms while drinking that 12-pack, watching FSTV while moving on to whisky, that kind of bullshit. all the uselessness of a non-functioning alcoholic with the poor grip on reality and defensive self righteousness of the worst variety of stoner. at least a 'pure' stoner will wash some loving dishes while he's explaining to you that his poor life decisions don't matter because he's been busy misinterpreting moore's law.

ok back on topic -- so my buddy goes to the co-op, buys some kiwi fruit. he hides them until his lovely roommate is tripping balls/downing awful gin and then half-buries them in the litter box. he hurries into their living room and is all like "You keep letting the cat out! Now she laid some cat eggs. There's going to be kittens in a few days and they're YOUR problem, not mine."

my buddy was so deadpan, so convincing, that he got his roommate to believe in the "rare phenomenon" of cat eggs for nearly an hour. he didn't even need the fake wikipedia stub he'd had ready to go.

so maybe poor people like cats because they're ignorant and credulous and sometimes high. this doesn't help explain why the upper middle class is drowning in pussy, though.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I think depressed insecure people are drawn to cats. Every girl I know that has been single for 6 months + will buy a cat and then get more every other month

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

ZombieParts posted:

I think depressed insecure people are drawn to cats. Every girl I know that has been single for 6 months + will buy a cat and then get more every other month

i have to step on my cats tail 3 times to piss him off and he goes on a rampage

its bad

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
dog ownership is basically the same thing as raising a child with downs sydrome

naem
May 29, 2011

ASSASSINS! posted:

dog ownership is basically the same thing as raising a child with downs sydrome

Except it's illegal to walk downs kids naked on a leash so they can poop outdoors. For some reason

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
my cat is immune from combs

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011
ithink its cool that a cat is a born killer but it suppresses its instinct to choke the life out of me and instead licks my face and makes trilling noises runnning down the stairs when i come home instead.

then murders the birds instead

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

aeternum posted:

because dogs are loving stupid

Pretty sure you only hold this opinion due to the fact dog owners don't have to tithe 10% of their income on your wares.

Execu-speak
Jun 2, 2011

Welcome to the real world hippies!
It's because cats are cunts that poo poo inside and so are poor people.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

she has a good point tho

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

You sure that's not just a giant potato chip he's holding because it's the only thing he can afford to eat?

Lafarg
Jul 23, 2012

Not Nipsy Russell posted:

Poors's Guide to Cat Ownership:

1. buy cat food.
2. Put cat food out in bowl on porch. It's best to locate the bowl on the side of the porch-recliner opposite the coffee can full of water and cigarette butts.

You now own cat!

Bonus, if your neighbor has a garden, no litterbox is needed!

(Ask me about my white trash neighbors, and "their" unfixed male ginger named Boss that constantly fights other cats, raccoons, and people. His head looks like he's been sticking it in a blender, he's probably blind in one eye. Got both nuts, though!)

I think I own a cat.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

system protocol posted:

I think I own a cat.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Cats are a low risk, high return investment.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
someone find that study that said toxo made dudes hotter to women, because since reading that i've rubbed stray cats over every inch of my body every day and frankly it's really changed my life for the better

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
I called the phone number on T.V. I saw during the day and now I have five Obamacats!
Suck it Teabaggers!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Crewmine posted:

someone find that study that said toxo made dudes hotter to women, because since reading that i've rubbed stray cats over every inch of my body every day and frankly it's really changed my life for the better

you have to eat their poop

not kidding

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Cats are almost universally unemployed

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Moxie posted:

Cats are almost universally unemployed

one of our very own goons has a successfully employed cat

he's a real corporate ladder climber (he just doesn't know how to get back down)

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

various cheeses posted:

Sounds like we should be feeding poors to the cats, since they're so numerous.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Crewmine posted:

You have to touch cat poop when it is still warm/malleable and even then you need it to enter your nervous system via mastication, so unfortunately you do not yet have toxoplasmosis :(

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

my cats r really soft so i think they r neat

a dog would be cool if it required like 0 effort

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

A misanthrope posted:

you have to eat their poop

not kidding

well alright then but you'd better not be loving with me though because there's no going back from this escalation

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

A Bootleg GBA Cart posted:

You have to touch cat poop when it is still warm/malleable and even then you need it to enter your nervous system via mastication, so unfortunately you do not yet have toxoplasmosis :(

Lol what kind of loser touches COLD cat poop

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

One of my cats is a Bombay, and while shes an adorable little cat, she makes the most disgusting sounds while eating. Sounds like a vacuum loving a tub of jello.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

One of my cats is a Bombay, and while shes an adorable little cat, she makes the most disgusting sounds while eating. Sounds like a vacuum loving a tub of jello.

your cat is broken return her to the factory

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

your cat is broken return her to the factory

I can't do that! :ohdear:

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

cat

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

various cheeses posted:

Sounds like we should be feeding cats to the poor, since they're so numerous.

You get in neighborhoods with Vietnamese people, like the boat people and poo poo, those fuckers eat any meat they can get. Cats, dogs, birds, rats, they don't give a gently caress.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

A Bootleg GBA Cart posted:

Is this why cats do that weird thing where they hop up onto your lap them immediately start shoving their butt in your face? I never did understand that behavior.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

ArbitraryC posted:

Is this why cats do that weird thing where they hop up onto your lap them immediately start shoving their butt in your face? I never did understand that behavior.

I heard they do this when they see you as a motherly figure but I still don't get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

your the cat's mom and the cat wants you to lick his pooper

do it you rude rear end

• Locked thread