Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
i'm sure that the people in this thread never, ever drink pop or juices or any of the wide variety of sweet calorie-laden drinks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
if people's first concern was health, they'd also be arguing against people buying beer and wine

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Kirk Johnson posted:

If you drink soda, try not drinking it for a while - like six months at least - and then come back to it and have a can of Coke. It will blow your loving mind. You probably won't be able to finish it but you'll marvel at how people can drink that poo poo liters at a time.

i'm sure you never drink anything with lots of calories

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
beer is like a hundred calories apiece even for budweiser

for like, ales and belgian poo poo it approaches 300 calories apiece. you can cut out a lot of calories just by not drinking. people are so stupid for taking in unnecessary calories like that!!

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Kirk Johnson posted:

Beer but that's about it.

And I can do that by A: being physically active and B: not using beer as a solution to being thirsty, which is what fats and poors use soda for. The problem here is moderation: you can have something high in calories once in a while, sure, but it shouldn't be your go-to thing for when you actually need fluids - that's what water's for.

mhm mhm

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
in any case, i dunno why all these fats don't just eat fruits, vegetables, and canned tuna. don't they want to eat optimally?

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

echronorian posted:

Ya. And if you're rich and your entire diet is literally fresh seafood, Glenfiddich, quinoa, and fresh vegetables and fruit you're actually healthy and good for the economy.

remember that fish and fruits/veggies are the best foods for staying slim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Kirk Johnson posted:

Making a giant pot of chilli or something and splitting it into batches and freezing it is cheap as gently caress, as is rice. Fatties talking about how they only have time to make chicken nuggets is just another example of their laziness (which is why they're fat).

(And poor.)

rice and the meats used to make traditional chili are high-density foods. do canned tuna and spinach, for every meal.

• Locked thread