Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
every time I'm in the regular grocery store (or Target) I see people whose carts have like, you know, really obvious "we are poor" food in it, tons of ramen, canned meat, that kind of poo poo, but then they also always have like literally $40 worth of name brand soda (usually Mt. Dew or Dr. Pepper or Coke). why? if they need caffeine and sugar so bad, just drink coffee with a lot of sugar in it? and why name brand instead of store brand at least? do they really not realize what a tremendous waste of money it is and they could use that money to like you know get actual people food instead of tinned Vienna sausages?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Local Forums Poster A Leading Authority On What Shouldn’t Be In Poor People’s Grocery Carts

i just want them to be healthier :ohdear:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i used to drink mt. dew in highschool but then i quit and now like one sip of it makes me recoil in disgust

i had a diet mt. dew a few weeks ago. it was alright. not worth spending money on imo

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Effectronica posted:

beer is like a hundred calories apiece even for budweiser

for like, ales and belgian poo poo it approaches 300 calories apiece. you can cut out a lot of calories just by not drinking. people are so stupid for taking in unnecessary calories like that!!

can you get drunk on soda though?

can you buttchug soda?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

that keyboard riff is a ripoff of Canned Heat's "on the road again". smh. loving techno, more like "tech?NO!"

• Locked thread