Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
I hate pooping when it's hot or when I'm sweaty. Also I hate it when I'm pooping and it like trying to squeeze thick clay out of a toothpaste tube, like a soft serve machine but the ice cream is too frozen. I try to poop before showering but occasionally you gotta go while your all wet and that's no fun. Whenever I poop after eating a lot of salad it feels like my butthole is a salad shooter and when I look in the toilet it's the saddest salad of all. But that isn't as bad as when you keep wiping and it never comes back clean. I remember some one saying it's like trying to clean a brown dry erase marker with a tissue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

that brown dry erase marker joke is from parks and recs. voted 1

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Fandyien posted:

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
But was the buffet good?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
no, OP, i don't have the troubles you have with making GBS threads in the shower

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

try eating at places actual koreans eat op

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

that doesn't sound like diarrhea at all

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks

Fandyien posted:

hosed up if true

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
I've never seen parks and rec. so they prob stole it from someone. I think I heard it on loveline back in the day. Prob. adam carolla.

I usually eat where the korean people eat and don't have a problem. But this place was a korean take on italian food but they had chicken nugget things, like sweet and sour chicken w/ no sauce. I ate a bunch. They had a weird texture like really chewy.

The buffet was not very good. I wanted tonkatsu (that's fried pork cutlet to you baka gaijin) but my wife wanted to go to this place. No she isn't korean.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Did your wife get the shits ?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
a poo poo post

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
diarrhea thread

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010

Decebal posted:

Did your wife get the shits ?

No. She didn't eat any of the chicken cuz last time we went there she thought it was undercooked.

They had a chocolate fountain at this place and I'm recreating it at home.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i just had a very clean and satisfying post-lunch poop

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I went to a korean buffet on 27th and howard in baltimore which continually changed ownership and got worse and worse until it shut down long after I moved away. It was called 'new no da ji' and I made my first ever SA post about it, in 2005, telling people in the anime forum how to get there from a convention, using 15 emoticons in about 2 paragraphs

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
I wafflestomp

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
eat more rice then drink more water then unleash the torrent on their front door

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i dont even own a tv so op was fresh

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Is Korean related to Warren?

the Pixies fukken SUCKED
Jul 16, 2003

Figure 2 in a series of 3
i hate it when you have to fart alot and when you try to poo poo you sit there staring at the wall and nothing's happening

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

PyroDwarf posted:

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Melchior posted:

i hate it when you have to fart alot and when you try to poo poo you sit there staring at the wall and nothing's happening

its kind of cool though in a way, its like a practical joke from within your own body

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
I farted in a public restroom once and it was super long and loud. It hit just the right note to make the entire bathroom reverberate. Pretty much my proudest moment in poopin history. It was all the sweeter because my coworker was in the stall over and had just let out the typical conservative public restroom pathetic squeak of a fart. We were washing our hands at the same time and all he could do was nod in respect and acknowledge my dominance.

That or the time a was really drunk off steel reserve and had like, a zen awakening moment when I evacuated my bowels in one violently loud explosion and started cackling like a madman in the bathroom while we had a few people over.

mucocele
Nov 3, 2012

Fandyien posted:

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

im not really a fan of that show but thats pretty gd funny. that and the "comeback" bit from the outtakes

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I also like plaza turning away to laugh + ruin the take

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

PyroDwarf posted:

No. She didn't eat any of the chicken cuz last time we went there she thought it was undercooked.

once again, women prove they are smarter then men

Two Piece
Jul 30, 2011

~*wonk*~

PyroDwarf posted:

Why did you go back to a restaurant that you previously thought served undercooked food?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
It was her idea. I didn't want to go there but she pulled the ole "let's just look at the menu" then BAM! I'm making threads about loose stools on the internet. Also, she didn't eat the chicken. She tried to play it cool, like it was MY idea to eat there when I brought up the under cooked chicken related poop facts at home.

• Locked thread