Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

1gnoirents posted:

A gram of adderall will probably kill you, but so will a gram of a lot of things. Most of what you're saying is wrong. But I don't really care since its also not the greatest thing either

No most of what you're saying is wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
ive done adderall a few times and it gives me the sweats, anxiety and sucks out all of my capacity to experience joy. highly recomended

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

sausage paddy posted:

how did roboshit get kicked out of the trailer park

he hosed up and told cory and trevor about his grow-op, and of course word got back to mr. leahy about it

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
it's hard to blame him for that. i mean, the dude's so desperate to have someone look up to him for something, anything, even if his grow-op did consist of nothing but a reading lamp pointed at a couple of small planters with withering lovely pot plants

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i heard it was actually the meth driveway

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
sexually molesting the neighbor's dog probably didn't help any either

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
meth is fun, safe, easy to use, and makes a great gift. I Love Meth.

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Big uptick in meth popularity and general discussion on these forums since April 4th, 2009 for whatever reason.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
He dropped a tin of red phosphorous on the bbq by mistake

sausage paddy
Feb 25, 2009
how did roboshit get kicked out of the trailer park?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

jigglemaster7 posted:

gently caress you roboshit you made me use up almost all of my meth because i was so mad

gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you gently caress you

nobody on meth would wear shorts like that

trust me, im from the meth capital of us of a

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Meth is best experienced in boxer briefs

naem
May 29, 2011

Never done any drugs and also I'm
Going to blog brush the poo poo out of my teeth right now

Bad Titty Puker
Nov 3, 2007
Soiled Meat
drugs are funny

NWS

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
smokin' meth and playin' cs:go

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
So this time Wally bear gave me brain for crack
Said Priscilla poodle was turning tricks for smack
Said Toby turtle was shoving pills up his rear end
Went home, sold Ricky Rat a pound of glass

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
Don't let people give you poo poo. If you want to smoke meth, smoke meth.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

jigglemaster7 posted:

Meth is actually completely fine for you. I smoke meth about 6 times a week with a little break every sunday. Meth actually makes you feel great and has basically no bad side effects. The only bad thing about meth is coming down but you can avoid that by smoking more meth. Ive been awake for 3 days and I feel totally fine. I love meth! its loving great. Also it makes your lose all your water retention so my muscles look completely shredded

Self harm is actually completely fine for you. I destroy my brain about 6 times a week with a little break every Sunday. Cutting out your teeth with a knife actually makes you feel great and has basically no side effects. The only bad thing about meth is that your doing meth. I've been going through paranoia for 3 days but I feel fine and I'm sure it's not bad for my health. I love the thought of dyeing early! It's loving great. Also it makes nobody want to socialize with you so you don't have to worry about how you look.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

It's pretty great that these new meth threads are like that "sardines" thread, so now hopefully lots of people are trying something new and fun which they'd otherwise thought wasn't cool or healthy for you

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

You shouldn't do drugs, ever. Even weed or alcohol. But if you're gonna do those you should make those decisions based on reality and not myth, popular conceptions, and the lies that are generally thrown around in public. Meth is less terrible than heroin or painkillers, but is still a pretty stupid drug. People who bitch and whine about adderall and stuff as being similar to meth are loving crazy and should be ignored!

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Prawned posted:

It's pretty great that these new meth threads are like that "sardines" thread, so now hopefully lots of people are trying something new and fun which they'd otherwise thought wasn't cool or healthy for you

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Prawned posted:

theres that loser addict warchicken guy who unfortunately hasn't od'd yet and continues to relentlessly give faux-intellectual drug advice on the internet.

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone

guys, he slipped our net :henget:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
robo

poo poo

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

What I'm saying is that, like sardines, meth is good for you. High in omega-3 I tihnk

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone
I can give up anytime I want

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Helmholz posted:

Big uptick in meth popularity and general discussion on these forums since April 4th, 2009 for whatever reason.

Not sure but I think I'm gonna blame Obama for this one.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Ivor Biggun posted:

Not sure but I think I'm gonna blame Obama for this one.

benghazi was a meth lab

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Here's a healthy meth hobbyist partaking in his favorite pastimes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32LJHhnt4m8

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Re: Sex on psychedelics. Last March I took 7 grams of some good shrooms and was trippin in my bedroom with my girlfriend who had taken a smaller amount. Right before I peaked she declared she was horny so I crawled under the blanket she was under and started going down on her. Within 10 minutes I started peaking and it got a little weird. Out of nowhere I started hearing Tom Petty songs and seeing blossoming fractal patterns that were layered over my field of vision. And then her pussy started to morph and move on its own, very vividly. This didn't bother me at first, and I kept on lickin her pussy while enjoying the music and patterns, but then her pussy started to stretch upward and come at me menacingly like some T-1000 poo poo. At that point we decided to move onto copulation, but I couldn't orgasm because of the intense visuals/body load so the sex just kinda petered out.

This summer we made some shroom tea and had like maybe 2 grams each and managed to have some amazing sex. Personally I think with shrooms if you want to have sex it's probably going to be easier/more fun/successful if you attempt it on less spiritual doses.

I really want to experience sex on acid sometime.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

When the pussy reaches out and attempts to devour me like a dinosaur, this is a spiritual moment.

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
i describe all my reckless doses as spiritual bc there is a good chance i might be dead soon

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Welcome to Something Awful DOT COM: An internet comedy and meth discussion webs site.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmbo what a bitch

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*posts about drugs

heh thisll show em :smug:

utoh mom opened my browser

*edits 47 posts about drug use

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Warchicken posted:

No most of what you're saying is wrong

No it's not lol

LIKE AT ALL

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

theres that loser addict warchicken guy who unfortunately hasn't od'd yet and continues to relentlessly give faux-intellectual drug advice on the internet.

Warchicken was a hyper religious clarinet playing nerdling a few years ago who would be really prissy and uptight about people insulting Jesus or whatever

Now he is rebelling and going too far. Lol. #fail #christards

KierkegaardsHo
Mar 21, 2004

There's no reason to be ashamed, Robo. If I wasn't too much a pasty shut-in to find meth, I would definitely be bragging about my meth-ventures on the internet!

No, but for real, I have a friend that's going through a super enjoyable-sounding meth addiction right now. So it's like we have something in common. If he were here with me right now (or even allowed in my house at all), he would probably say for me to tell your brother to stop being such a bitch and wasting that poo poo in the pipe. He'd want you to bang that poo poo.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
:jiggled:
Gotta close this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

jigglemaster7 posted: