Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how sweaty are your balls
they are dry as a desert
they are not sweaty
there is a hint of dew
there is a dew
the balls are lightly sweated
the balls are sweaty
the balls are very sweaty
the balls are very very sweaty
jesus, my balls are loving sweaty, mate, im from austrialia
my balls are sweater than than the number of times billy idol says sweat
i am a woman i do not have balls
i am a woman with balls and they are not very sweaty
i am a woman with balls which are sweaty
im a dog
im a dog with balls
im a dog how did i get here
i don't understand any of this because i am a dog
a dog with sweaty balls
goku
goku's balls
goku's sweaty balls
goku's dragon balls
goku's sweaty dragon balls
goku's sweaty dragon balls z
goku's sweaty dragon balls z on 4kidz
View Results

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
this is a poll to see how sweaty your balls are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
well it's currently 91 degrees in my workplace and I'm wearing jeans so I'm gonna have to be honest and say quite

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
its like 60 degrees up hre in the mountains so im not sweaty at all

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
Not very, but definatly itchy. The toilets here has high riding water, and my Dick has dipped into lovely water more than once.

the shadow toker
Apr 22, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
just rocked the vote here, for "goku's sweaty balls"

BrainMeats
Aug 20, 2000

We have evolved beyond the need for posting.

Soiled Meat
ball soup

naem
May 29, 2011

I bike to work and hit them with a mild ax body spray in the bathroom when I get there feels good

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

[x]vomit on his sweater

[x]mom's spaghetti

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
good to know im the only one without some sweaty rear end balls deal with it bitches

*sweats profusely from other areas to due ball pore removal*

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
just got out of the shower and its humid and gross as gently caress out so its already begun. what a conundrum!

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Working outside, enjoying having goku's sweaty rear end dragon balls z. Too offensive for 4kids, though.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Mods can this thread be sent on a tour throughout all the forums?

I really want to get a good amount of data on this.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
simply not enough options

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~

A_Bug_That_Thinks posted:

Not very, but definatly itchy. The toilets here has high riding water, and my Dick has dipped into lovely water more than once.

lovely dick balls

Shelf Adventure
Jul 18, 2006
I'm down with that brother
Wait, my balls or my pole?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
i'm good, got some gold bond all up on this poo poo

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
run your middle and pointer fingers from your taint, around your balls and to your shaft and get that musty whiff

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
do you want to know how they are right this moment or should i let u know the range of sweatyness during the day because im pretty active and it changes like the seasons down there

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
I have an intricate scrotum cooling system installed in my state of the art pants, my balls are quite dry and comfortable, thank you for asking OP

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Mustang posted:

I have an intricate scrotum cooling system installed in my state of the art pants, my balls are quite dry and comfortable, thank you for asking OP

sweaty balls are cool

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
this poll is pure luxury

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

bluewedge posted:

this poll is pure luxury

thank you

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

an impressive poll, kudos. "they are not sweaty" god bless a/c

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
checkbox polls are gay and so are your balls op

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
fan blowing on my shorts n testies. Rather cool but still some dew cause its hot out.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
my balls were super sweaty so they stink but they are dry now.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I have built a small A/C unit into my underwear. I have ice balls.

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
Goku's balls are dry. What the gently caress, I actually like them more when they are sweaty - how to make them so ?

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Despite the weather, they are surprisingly nice.

Tomorrow when I bike home from work during the hottest part of the day, they will be very sweaty.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Lifehax: Shower, then a light swipe or two of clear hard stick deodorant on the taint followed by a 1/2 handful of baby powder mashed against it creates a thick sweat absorbing block for ~ 12 hours. Be careful though as baby powder can actually puff out of your pants if you sit down while not sweating and have on nice pants/jorts

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Lifehax: Shower, then a light swipe or two of clear hard stick deodorant on the taint followed by a 1/2 handful of baby powder mashed against it creates a thick sweat absorbing block for ~ 12 hours. Be careful though as baby powder can actually puff out of your pants if you sit down while not sweating and have on nice pants/jorts

when chunks of white powder fall on the floor my boss is gonna think i have an out of control coke problem, and am haphazard with said coke. please advise as otherwise this sounds good

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
JUst work somehwere with a walk in freezer solves all sweat problems till you start to sweat in the freezer.

membranoid
Feb 25, 2001

fart huffer
semen chugger
dont forget to smell your hand after you check fellas

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
my balls are always sweaty i should see a doctor

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
they are not sweaty/ there is a hint of dew

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

anyone who fails to powder their balls in warm humid weather is just making life bad on purpose

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

This is fascinating. I voted honestly.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Sitting on the edge of my seat, with a bucket on the floor to catch the run off.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
very sweaty. in fact the smell is not something that can be described. it's gone beyond funyon to something less snacky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

I gotta be honest OP, it's like a swamp down there sometimes. I hit'em with the corn starch but sometimes it seems like a lost cause. With your blessing maybe we could make this a dual purpose thread: to determine the sweatiness of everyone's ballz and to provide tips on combatting sweaty ball syndrome.

• Locked thread