Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
now im hungover

e: home at 8am crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I'm going to start sneaking vodka during the day. I work from home but the GF is all no don't but gently caress that why wouldn't I get nice and toasty doing my joke of a computer janitor job

NickelSkeleton
Jul 2, 2004

Put another nickel in.

GelatinSkeleton posted:

Im drunk as poo poo, are you?

Nickel is better than gelatin.

I'm drunk and high, now what?

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
poo poo, I wish..........it's 0418, I don't feel like going to bed, and I'm only mildly intoxicated...I blame the terrible tasting apple jack and cider, which has made itself hard to drink.

I have to be up and on the road in 5.5 hours, but I'm seriously tempted to dip into some of my tastier reserves

• Locked thread