Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
f*ckin wrong OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
haha sometimes you read something and you just go wtf and then you lol, like a lot, right now

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Design Spots posted:

and we remember.

I remember something super hilarious, and its that forums poster A misanthrope took a RL picture of himself holding up a notepad to a monitor displaying a gently caress the ROW post. And then he put me on ignore apparently which is fuckin hilarious because if anybody should be on ignore its that extra space using worthless motherfucker

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

i hadn't considered that

if there's ever a situation where ftr and i had meet in an official diplomatic setting the world will already be too hosed up for it to matter tho

PLease stop helldumping and calling yourself out you god drat idiot. BTW to all the readers this guy still refuses to present any press credentials for his important gently caress the ROW questions

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
It seems its extremely shameful now that you said that. Thanks for destroying the OPs extremely flawed logic design spot

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Now the tard has turned, eh, OP. And it seems ur the bitch..

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

The Droid posted:

as i said you are weak

esp. if you cant handle gently caress the row of all posters

This guy is OK for a democrat IMO. Like he or she is much les shameful than other people that are posting right now with a brutal lack of intervention by the mods

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Its probably pretty shameful to post about cats on the internet, since they are basically free animals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I just mean that posting about the cat detracts from physical time spent with your actual, free, cat

• Locked thread