Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
hey OP, amazon.com is terrible.

Applebees sucks.

and what the gently caress is wrong with clowns?

Also, nice shoes, even though they are an illusion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

bitchtard posted:

Communication through the internet is no longer something exclusive to the socially inept. Everyone does it, even gam gam.

Insisting that it's shameful only serves to show that your perceptions of the world were formed when it still was shameful.

The world we have today is a legacy of failure.

Kings to voters.

We made this mess.

Cleaning it up is never an option.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
People who use the ignore list function, lets just call them autistic.

If you get upset about words on a forum, you have more problems than me.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

A misanthrope posted:

more shameful is old lonely people who can't use computers so they leave the tv on all day

grandkids won't call? that's ok i've got my stories to keep me company. it's almost like i've got tv grandkids! :)

oh i've made myself sad

That is sad, but I visit my grandma every weekend, we play gin rummy with the catty aunts, who never marry, and steal their money.

my grandma owns.

I hope she outlives me

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

Don Tacorleone posted:

I visit your grandma every weeknight

she's a fun ride

i'd take exception to this, but when a man needs molest an 98 year old woman, well, you know the rest.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

Cucking Mama posted:

unsure what you're implying here but FTR & I hang out irl all the time and we're bigots

what bugs me though is we all bleed red.

true blood is blue granted, but the air does something to it, and makes it red.

find a cure

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

gently caress the ROW posted:

haha sometimes you read something and you just go wtf and then you lol, like a lot, right now

and we remember.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

I remember something super hilarious, and its that forums poster A misanthrope took a RL picture of himself holding up a notepad to a monitor displaying a gently caress the ROW post. And then he put me on ignore apparently which is fuckin hilarious because if anybody should be on ignore its that extra space using worthless motherfucker

don't be mad, nothing to gain, just keep in mind someone is upset at you so hard, they want you to simply not exist.

you're a god now.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

jackyl posted:

this thread is shameful if a misanthrope and gently caress the row don't duel to the forums death itt

They have to use forged swords from the irons,

then it will be epic

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
you really shouldn't ignore people though, some day they with backstab you, in a fierce diplomacy meeting

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

Alexzandvar posted:

people who use ignore and don't announce their ignores are okay in my book.

people who announce ignores should be fed to the lions imo

you really shouldn't ignore people though, some day they with backstab you, in a fierce diplomacy meeting

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
no gay sex invovled, but you 2 guys really need to hate sex something, anything

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

It seems its extremely shameful now that you said that. Thanks for destroying the OPs extremely flawed logic design spot

he had it coming from post 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

A misanthrope posted:

can we gay sex other people?

i'm not gay but i'd like to have a full table of options

all you really have to do is master orgasming, you hold yourself back, for a reason.

• Locked thread