Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

I haven't owned a football game since Joe Montana's Sportstalk Football.

People add and embarrass an old man PSN: ComradeFlynn

EDIT: Is there an online league thing?

Comrade Flynn fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Aug 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

Has anyone that bought on PSN got the preorder bundle to work?

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

Rad Valtar posted:

If you go into the Madden store page there should be a Preorder Bundle section you can click on, go in there and click download and you should be good.

Yeah not letting me download it. Think it's hosed.

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

What the gently caress, I woke up and it's saying my Madden 15 account has been banned for hacking?

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

waah posted:

I take it you beat someone online last night and they didn't take it the usual way of quitting on the third drive.

Nope. Apparently all the errors I received trying to download the preorder bundle last night constitutes me being a hacker.

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

My 3rd string QB didn't get to play a single snap of preseason. I'm not sure if Madden understands how preseason works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

GOTY. Thanks EA.

• Locked thread