Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Molten Llama
Sep 20, 2006

Bob Morales posted:

You guys can't even keep your website or phone numbers straight. I just called these two numbers at the bottom of this image, because I'm trying to RMA a monitor. They don't even go to Dell, they go to some scammy company who tells me "You've qualified for a free offer if you're 50 or older!" and then tried to sell me a $100 giftcard for just $1.99!

Unless you relocated to Singapore, you're looking at the wrong phone numbers.

US Tech Support and US Customer Service numbers are accessible within three clicks from the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page. Unless you're on one of the pages missing the footer links, or where the footer links return 404s, in which case begin your Choose Your Own Adventure over again until you find something intelligible. Godspeed. (I can only assume nobody in Round Rock is forced to use the Dell site.)

Molten Llama fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Jul 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molten Llama
Sep 20, 2006
True story: I once burned through three account managers over the course of one quote.

That was the day I decided it wasn't worth dealing with sales anymore. Is it on the site? Price it on the site. Bam, that's the competitive decision price. "Call for quote"? Better luck next time; I'm shopping your competitors.

• Locked thread