Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Kenzie posted:

What if I wanted to get laid at a furry convention.

Those are better.

i bet that is even easier, to be honest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Steampunk iPhone posted:

This "Red Pill" stuff is really gross, but there are some tricks to picking up women at an anime convention. I'm generally into Seinen and Moe anime, and this seems to turn a lot of girls off because they've had bad experiences with men with similar tastes in the past. To make a good impression you have to spend a while studying the types of anime that are popular with girls today, basically magical girl shows like Madoka and Precure and fanservicey stuff like Free!. A good way to research what's popular is to check out girl's blogs on Tumblr, as well as sites like Gaia Online with a large female otaku population. I find that females become more comfortable with me when they find out that I like these types of anime -- I think it makes me seem more relatable. And hell, some of that "girl anime" is actually pretty good. This strategy has gotten me into bed with a lot of girls. Actually just banged a famous cosplayer and smoked DMT with her last Friday.

source your quotes

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

b0red posted:

This dude I work with went to a fairy convention. I was baffled that it was even a thing.

they have parades in like every city, how is this surprising?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Xaris posted:

with a shape of an L on his forehead

• Locked thread