Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
Why would you so unkindly and inconsiderately get everyone's hopes up like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
George RR Fartin

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Even when he's dead he'll still write through a Spiritualist Medium.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

SirEvelynTremble posted:

It worked for V.C. Andrews.

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012

SirEvelynTremble posted:

The hag crumbles a lemon cake into the cauldron and peers through the milky steam. Her stooped body begins to convulse, at first subtly and then with great force. She turns and places her trembling fingers on the keys of the WordStar machine.

"In this year's draft, the Jets will surely..."

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

god dammit got my hopes up again

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
If only it were true

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i, for one, hope he doesnt die because its rude to wish death on people

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

THS posted:

Hahaha so the only reason you don't wish death upon him is due to politness and manners rather than a desire for him not to die

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

THS posted:

I know right? I mean it was only two days ago I watched Big Momma's House 2 and I said out loud "I just wish that Martin Lawrence would just " .....

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
GRRM is not dead but if you keep pestering him, he'll make sure that Tyrion is.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The Taint Reaper posted:

GRRM is not dead but if you keep pestering him, he'll make sure that Tyrion is.

Oh please after ADWD him, Dany, and Arya basically all cemented themselves as some of the safest characters in the whole series. If for no other reason than they're all very far from their narrative goals and unless Martin just plans for shaggy dog deaths he needs them to do SOMETHING worthwhile.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

mind the walrus posted:

Oh please after ADWD him, Dany, and Arya basically all cemented themselves as some of the safest characters in the whole series. If for no other reason than they're all very far from their narrative goals and unless Martin just plans for shaggy dog deaths he needs them to do SOMETHING worthwhile.

Yeah but since the Mountain is a giant stinking walking corpse they could still kill him and resurrect him as something like that. I mean hell look at all the weird poo poo in the Elder Scrolls series and stuff having to do with undeath, Martin borrowed from the same sources as Skyrim.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Shoehead posted:

If only it were true

One day soon it will be true, and we'll all share a good laugh.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

THS posted:

I wouldn't wish he died.

I just think it'd be amusing.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

someone makes this lovely thread once a month without fail

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

babypolis posted:

I've got it scheduled in my calendar.

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax
Oh no!!

Who will finish his so-so series of books propped up by shock deaths now?

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.

babypolis posted:

we are the boys who cried gurrm

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
It would be rude to actually wish he was dead yeah but given the direction the series has gone in I think him dying without finishing it seems to be the most promising way to end it.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ah Map posted:

It would be rude to actually wish he was dead yeah but given the direction the series has gone in I think him dying without finishing it seems to be the most promising way to end it.

it's not going to end until he's dead

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

GRRM should insert himself as a character then kill himself by choking on pigeon pie but the real twist is he dies in real life in the same way.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Peroxide Cowboy posted:

"I make no promises. I found out long ago that when you look at the overall task, the cathedral you have to build, it looks so daunting that you just give up and sit down and play a video game."

Old man wisdom.

This is me every day of my life. Every day I come up with One Great Idea, some monumental task, the completion of which could change lives or entertain millions and bring joy to the hearts of children or children at heart.

But then I'm overwhelmed with the sheer enormity of the task ahead so I decide to sit down and play a video game.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

redshirt posted:

GRRM should insert himself as a character then kill himself by choking on pigeon pie but the real twist is he dies in real life in the same way.

grrm already did that, he made a guy cook some bad guys into a pie then gets sliced on the throat but the guys to fat the knife only gets through half his chins

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Odysseus S. Grant
Oct 12, 2011

Cats is the oldest and strongest emotion
of mankind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 663 days!

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

The Duke will die before these eyes and he'll know, HE'LL KNOW, that it is I, Baron VLADIMIR HARKONNEN, who encompasses his DOOM!!!

• Locked thread